Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnum on steroids!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sdowman
    replied
    Your lm 324 may be faulty or the tuning capacitor may not be holding

    Leave a comment:


  • vlaser
    replied
    U2 pin 9,10,4,15.

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied

    14 number pin

    Leave a comment:


  • vlaser
    replied
    on pin 14 of the lm324 what?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    I need your help friends!
    I built MAGNUM TH; At Pin8 of the LM324 I get this signal (according to the images) and I don't know what it is due to. TX is at 14.7Khz. I would like someone to help me.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiltran View Post
    I built the DD coil. the CX winding is wound on top of the TX coil, but in the reverse direction as the TX coil. it is 1-3 turns. I put 3 turns. I need to know if the graphite shield is connected to the RX ground or the TX ground?
    I connected it to the TX ground

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Hello friends!
    I configured my coils according to the image, that's the only way it works; CX only has one turn and is connected to TX in the same direction.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiltran
    replied
    I built the DD coil. the CX winding is wound on top of the TX coil, but in the reverse direction as the TX coil. it is 1-3 turns. I put 3 turns. I need to know if the graphite shield is connected to the RX ground or the TX ground?

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied

    Cx 400mv should be But the signal is too bad .voltage too high I don't know how to set it up.How did those who set up and run this circuit make this coil?

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied
    I'm having trouble setting cx with circuit.LM324 1st and 7th leg signal very distorted.Can anyone give a good description of how to set this up?
    How will the cx adjustment be, the signals are very bad, the ground balance and the disc do not work well.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiltran
    replied
    On the Magnum/Gold Mask is the graphite shield connected to the RX ground or TX ground? I'm having excessive chattering and false signals while searching. It is currently connected to RX ground.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Nikko 10 also gives details of it on page #4.
    Here the link.
    https://forum.cxem.net/index.php?/to...0%BB%D0%BE%D0% B8%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C-golden-mask-4-pro/&do=findComment&comment=3123772

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Originally posted by cnckecgo View Post

    1 2 3 4 On which integration do I set these trimpots?.can you help me how to set them
    What is the function of these trimpots? How to set
    Hi Cnckecgo!I'm glad you build Full Magnum.
    About your question Ivconic explained them in message #109.
    Here the link.
    General tech discussions on all types of metal detectors: VLF, 2-box, BFO, off-resonance, PLL, etc. Questions, ideas, and anything else that moves you.

    Leave a comment:


  • cnckecgo
    replied

    1 2 3 4 On which integration do I set these trimpots?.can you help me how to set them
    What is the function of these trimpots? How to set

    Leave a comment:


  • Ruben2000
    replied
    Here I share the wave signals on Tx and on U1 pin8 (LM324N).
    Tx in 20uS, 5V.
    Pin8 at 20uS, 0.1V.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X