Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Magnum on steroids!
Collapse
X
-
I need your help friends!
I built MAGNUM TH; At Pin8 of the LM324 I get this signal (according to the images) and I don't know what it is due to. TX is at 14.7Khz. I would like someone to help me.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
I connected it to the TX groundOriginally posted by Wiltran View PostI built the DD coil. the CX winding is wound on top of the TX coil, but in the reverse direction as the TX coil. it is 1-3 turns. I put 3 turns. I need to know if the graphite shield is connected to the RX ground or the TX ground?
Leave a comment:
-
Hello friends!
I configured my coils according to the image, that's the only way it works; CX only has one turn and is connected to TX in the same direction.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
I built the DD coil. the CX winding is wound on top of the TX coil, but in the reverse direction as the TX coil. it is 1-3 turns. I put 3 turns. I need to know if the graphite shield is connected to the RX ground or the TX ground?
Leave a comment:
-

Cx 400mv should be But the signal is too bad .voltage too high I don't know how to set it up.How did those who set up and run this circuit make this coil?
Leave a comment:
-
I'm having trouble setting cx with circuit.LM324 1st and 7th leg signal very distorted.Can anyone give a good description of how to set this up?
How will the cx adjustment be, the signals are very bad, the ground balance and the disc do not work well.
Leave a comment:
-
On the Magnum/Gold Mask is the graphite shield connected to the RX ground or TX ground? I'm having excessive chattering and false signals while searching. It is currently connected to RX ground.
Leave a comment:
-
Nikko 10 also gives details of it on page #4.
Here the link.
https://forum.cxem.net/index.php?/to...0%BB%D0%BE%D0% B8%D1%81%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D1%8C-golden-mask-4-pro/&do=findComment&comment=3123772
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Cnckecgo!I'm glad you build Full Magnum.Originally posted by cnckecgo View Post
1 2 3 4 On which integration do I set these trimpots?.can you help me how to set them
What is the function of these trimpots? How to set
About your question Ivconic explained them in message #109.
Here the link.
Leave a comment:
-

1 2 3 4 On which integration do I set these trimpots?.can you help me how to set them
What is the function of these trimpots? How to set
Leave a comment:
-
Here I share the wave signals on Tx and on U1 pin8 (LM324N).
Tx in 20uS, 5V.
Pin8 at 20uS, 0.1V.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: