Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnum on steroids!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hyena
    replied
    Nikko10 GM4

    Attached
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    go to the link published above, download the RAR archive, open and there everything. What's the problem, I do not understand

    Leave a comment:


  • bandito
    replied
    Originally posted by nikko10 View Post
    Upload here

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    Безкоштовна поштова скринька на МЕТА.ua. Реєстрація, налаштування, доставка, відправлення пошти. Автоматичне збільшення поштової скриньки, антиспамові фільтри, зручна адреса електронної пошти.

    This is the best PCB

    Leave a comment:


  • bandito
    replied
    Originally posted by nikko10 View Post
    I hope that my friend will soon publish the RAR archive and the monopoly on the production of printed circuit boards will be destroyed
    We are waiting for you
    You can make and donate them to be more complete

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    I hope that my friend will soon publish the RAR archive and the monopoly on the production of printed circuit boards will be destroyed

    Leave a comment:


  • bandito
    replied
    Originally posted by nikko10 View Post
    Dear friends, as you can see from the messages you do not accept mutual assistance and friendship. Human relations are welcome in us. Duplicated fee in Dip Trace format is absolutely FREE! Dear radio amateurs, collect the device for your pleasure. The solution of this board is BEST (on Tx instead of a constant resistor 27com put a multi-turn trimmer to set the correct shape of the sinusoid) !!! I use the Polish case HH-047 also publish a sticker in CorelDRAW format with cutting holes-ABSOLUTELY BES Plate! Also publish files for printing body on LV-047 3D printer, ABSOLUTELY FREE !!! Good luck to assemble and set up!

    Dear friend, the scheme is uploaded here, draw it in the required format and share it FREE for everyone who wants

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    Dear friends, as you can see from the messages you do not accept mutual assistance and friendship. Human relations are welcome in us. Duplicated fee in Dip Trace format is absolutely FREE! Dear radio amateurs, collect the device for your pleasure. The solution of this board is BEST (on Tx instead of a constant resistor 27com put a multi-turn trimmer to set the correct shape of the sinusoid) !!! I use the Polish case HH-047 also publish a sticker in CorelDRAW format with cutting holes-ABSOLUTELY free ! Also publish files for printing body on HH-047 3D printer, ABSOLUTELY FREE !!! Good luck to assemble and set up!


    I ask you to excuse me, I'm not good at computer hardware and I can not send advertised files, I will send them by e-mail to my friend from the Czech Republic and ask him to publish these files on this site

    Leave a comment:


  • bandito
    replied
    Simply easy

    Leave a comment:


  • Hyena
    replied
    Threshold

    Found only this information from Ivconic: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...064#post223064

    R35= Basic treshold

    R42= additional Treshold for 2-tone option, important at switching/biasing the optocoupler

    Looks like some feeling-tuning will be necessary...

    I know that I should offer PCB instead of answer, but I am not such capitalistic beast

    Leave a comment:


  • bandito
    replied
    Originally posted by Hyena View Post
    Keep your files, share the voltage!
    The scheme uploaded to the forum and create it in LAY format
    Voltage-12V
    Last edited by bandito; 08-21-2018, 02:32 PM. Reason: ok

    Leave a comment:


  • Hyena
    replied
    Originally posted by bandito View Post
    I do not think any of the forum will give you the files
    Keep your files, share the voltage!

    Leave a comment:


  • bandito
    replied
    I do not think any of the forum will give you the files

    Leave a comment:


  • nikko10
    replied
    I agree, too, a beautiful board, one of ... but I'm interested in a specific question, WHAT IS VOLTAGE IN THESE POINTS, which are marked by arrows, when setting up the device. I'm interested, I can put the board file in Dip Trace format

    Leave a comment:


  • bandito
    replied
    My board
    Click image for larger version

Name:	P71112-215441.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	595.0 KB
ID:	352063
    Click image for larger version

Name:	P71112-215500.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	554.3 KB
ID:	352064

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X