Originally posted by ivconic
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Magnum on steroids!
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Some minor differences, but basically the same detector. Disc1/2 instead of multi-pole switch. No tune-hold. No meter. Op-amp/trans/fet changes.Originally posted by parun14 View PostIs this Magnum same as magnum on this board?....no
I have not built either so suggest you study these schems and original Magnum for differences.
Personally I would add meter.
Leave a comment:
-
thanks its not clear on the website.Originally posted by Tim View PostMagnum is kit with pre-made coil. Most others are pre-made, some with coil. Best to visit the site. Also Violin is quite helpful with info, schems and settings - once you purchase. I just watched his Pirate (NH-6) video-it seems to work better than mine...
Leave a comment:
-
Is this Magnum same as magnum on this board?....noOriginally posted by Tim View PostMagnum is kit with pre-made coil. Most others are pre-made, some with coil. Best to visit the site. Also Violin is quite helpful with info, schems and settings - once you purchase. I just watched his Pirate (NH-6) video-it seems to work better than mine...
Leave a comment:
-
Magnum is kit with pre-made coil. Most others are pre-made, some with coil. Best to visit the site. Also Violin is quite helpful with info, schems and settings - once you purchase. I just watched his Pirate (NH-6) video-it seems to work better than mine...
Leave a comment:
-
are they just kits or pre made ?Originally posted by Tim View PostNewhobby.eu still has the 2 board Magnum TH (NH-2), with pre-wound coils for US$35. He (Violin) also has a Surf clone (NH-7), 2 Pic controlled units, a Delta Pulse clone, and more -all at VERY CHEAP PRICES.
a
Leave a comment:
-
HI
I like to build one.Do some one like to sale a diy kit or can be ready unit and some coil..
please ...pm me
Leave a comment:

Pozdrav !
Leave a comment: