Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnum on steroids!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SL_UA
    replied
    Hi,

    I'm interested in datasheet for optoisolator 1522.

    Please, help.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jakson30
    replied
    Hello! I gave up (I can not configure the device.
    I tried everything ... nothing helped. foil, gold, nickel .... all sounds like iron.
    GEB at the maximum clockwise

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Originally posted by reiv View Post
    Yes, bike`s parts also but mostly from camera tripod. It was really pain in a.. to make it work like i wanted to.
    I'ts alot of work, but look's like Deus shaft. I must stole your idea, cause i have some part's from camera tripod.

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    Yes, bike`s parts also but mostly from camera tripod. It was really pain in a.. to make it work like i wanted to.

    Leave a comment:


  • CDI
    replied
    Originally posted by reiv View Post
    Hello Ivconic, big thanks for this thread. This unit is really deep and fast it really suprised me. Could You please explain more about adjusting R35 and R42 - how to do it right. I`m not sure if i made it correct. Here is my Magnum with 10.5" coil:

    [ATTACH]39699[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]39700[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]39701[/ATTACH]

    Regards
    Wow, this shaft look's really amazing mate. Are those part's from bike?

    Leave a comment:


  • reiv
    replied
    Hello Ivconic, big thanks for this thread. This unit is really deep and fast it really suprised me. Could You please explain more about adjusting R35 and R42 - how to do it right. I`m not sure if i made it correct. Here is my Magnum with 10.5" coil:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	348470
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	348471
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	348472

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Jakson30
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike View Post
    I'm definitely not an expert, but here are some suggestions:


    Try reversing (swapping) the RX coil connections and see if that makes a difference.


    I think normally ferrite is cut when the GEB potentiometer is at it's minimum (anticlockwise) position, not the middle position.
    I changed the RX, but then there are 2 signals per coin
    I have ferrite cut out at the GEB maximum (clockwise)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    I'm definitely not an expert, but here are some suggestions:

    Originally posted by Jakson30 View Post
    I soldered the Magnum, but I can not adjust the coil (I reduced it to the minimum by the oscilloscope, but I can not cut off the ferrite ((GEB at maximum, but Ferrite is visible.
    Try reversing (swapping) the RX coil connections and see if that makes a difference.

    Originally posted by Jakson30 View Post
    Tell me how to move the phase, so that GEB cut off the ferrite in the middle of the potentiometer.
    I think normally ferrite is cut when the GEB potentiometer is at it's minimum (anticlockwise) position, not the middle position.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jakson30
    replied
    Goodnight! I soldered the Magnum, but I can not adjust the coil (I reduced it to the minimum by the oscilloscope, but I can not cut off the ferrite ((GEB at maximum, but Ferrite is visible.
    Tell me how to move the phase, so that GEB cut off the ferrite in the middle of the potentiometer.
    Thank you!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    OK. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    As Ivconic said: L3 is there to additionally filter voltage. You can omit it and put a wire jumper. Or put 100uH inductance (drossel).

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    Also, what are the values of C24 and L3 please?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	ChokeCapVal.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	348365

    Leave a comment:


  • andreyika
    replied
    BCX56 - sot 89
    BCX53- sot 89

    Leave a comment:


  • nando.22
    replied
    Please equivalent transistor BL, AL

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike
    replied
    Hi Ivconic,

    Thank you for the "Magnum on steroids" project . I noticed a difference between the complete and reduced circuits:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	MagSterOscDiff.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	348358

    Could you clarify? (Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I couldn't see it in the previous pages).

    Regards,

    Mike

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X