Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Magnum on steroids!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • perkun
    replied
    Say something about balancing the coil.
    I did DD27 balanced to 100mV.
    When switch to 18khz jumps to 900mV.
    In original GM4 U1 is a TL074?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by perkun View Post
    GB pot. is connected to pin 6 Lm324. should go to pin7.

    Yes you are right, according to schematic it is mistake, made by me.
    Funny thing is that i made few detectors on such pcb's and those worked just fine!??
    I hadn't any problem to adjust GEB or Disc!?
    I remember only that audio was slightly weaker than on original, everything else was quite alright.
    Very confusing?
    I will have to compare it again with original...

    Leave a comment:


  • perkun
    replied
    corrected .
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    You are fully right!

    Leave a comment:


  • perkun
    replied
    GB pot. is connected to pin 6 Lm324. should go to pin7.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    What is the problem? See where it goes blue path / level C1 / and does it link with C2 level near 10k resistor. Levels C1 and C2 are connected in two places along the path of GB Pot

    Leave a comment:


  • perkun
    replied
    Error ? Mag redu pcb.
    BG should go to pin7
    Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	348118

    Leave a comment:


  • perkun
    replied
    I built TH version. Depth is great. Depth in the ground is very good.
    disc. 0 iron is removed,this is correct??

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    No i don't have it. I haven't made it.
    I did only skim component placement as sort of reminded, in case i get any of those on service.
    I decided not to trace out pcb draw from model 5 nor to trace schematic because it has 2 programmed chips which we can not reproduce.
    The rest of circuitry is more/less ancestor from previous models with slight changes.
    But now thanks to ozzy_sv we have more complete details on model 5 too.
    Honestly... i had model 5 for several days on testing and didn't like it much.
    From whole series i liked most model 4WD.

    Leave a comment:


  • RH-Lightning
    replied
    Originally posted by Toros View Post
    Man!
    Ivkonic gave us schemes and PCB for granted, and you want to take further and numbered items specially for you.
    If that is so necessary - take it himself and then post it here for our convenience.
    chill out.
    I respect what Ivconic did.
    Read again what I have posted. I've asked if someone has already posted it, because it seems logical. I can do it myself, no problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by RH-Lightning View Post
    Is there a lay file for SMD board with numbered elements in this thread?
    There is one with types/values. I guess the best option is numbered elements without values (so sneaky chinese don't copy it)
    Man!
    Ivkonic gave us schemes and PCB for granted, and you want to take further and numbered items specially for you.
    If that is so necessary - take it himself and then post it here for our convenience.

    Leave a comment:


  • RH-Lightning
    replied
    Is there a lay file for SMD board with numbered elements in this thread?
    There is one with types/values. I guess the best option is numbered elements without values (so sneaky chinese don't copy it)

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Great job!

    Leave a comment:


  • ozzy_sv
    replied
    gm5


    gm5 circuit.pdf

    There are some inaccuracies, but I'm tired of it ((

    Leave a comment:


  • ozzy_sv
    replied
    About GM5

    Mega32 is used only for sound generation
    Here is a part of the diagram golden mask 5

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X