Originally posted by Geo
View Post
you are about right on coil, I've used one DD nulled at 15mVpp on scope to make test cause I cannot dismantle the DD255/137 I actually use from pole at now.
It's glued down on a piece of wood.
Actually there isn't any great attenuation of sens... but I use better nulled coil on real soil due to GEB.
With TL072/TL082 instead of LF353 the things are all the same same ringing at pin 1... all the same.
Kind regards,
Max
PS: coil use Ivconic's specs



. Other times it works ok. I think that it must be shielding problem. If i will find it i"ll write you. I must go out to test it (when rain stops) because i am afraid that at my Lab there are a lot of parasitic signals.
. But if i rotate the box with pcb 90degrees then i can put the sens at maximun
Leave a comment: