Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kurtie100
    replied
    i received that from a friend and he promised me that the shematic is correct.

    But he didn't build already this MD.
    I will do it , but i can't decid because , between the golden or bandido

    Leave a comment:


  • chemelec
    replied
    Originally posted by kurtie100 View Post
    Hello ,

    I will put Eagle on my Webspace .

    When its finished i send you the link in your PB
    Why do you need to Re-Design it?
    The PCB actually Looks pretty good already.

    Is that Schematic Correct?

    Leave a comment:


  • kurtie100
    replied
    Hello ,

    I will put Eagle on my Webspace .

    When its finished i send you the link in your PB

    Leave a comment:


  • strujas
    replied
    Protel 99se have a many bugs,,,Dxp 2004 is much better
    I wish you a luck,,,you says that you have full version of eagle 4.16,, my friend Ivconic need that program,,can you tell me where we can download full version,,or can you send me?

    Leave a comment:


  • kurtie100
    replied
    ok , i found protel 99se and eagle4.16 full versions .

    I will see the diffrence and start then with a the GOlden Sabre.
    At this moment i don't receive any news from my friend

    Leave a comment:


  • strujas
    replied
    I am working in Protel DXP,,he is very dificult ,,I recommend you eagle,,but find full version,,,,ask your friend is this board tested ,,does it work,,,I started to losing faith in people and projects on this forum,,i made a board for Coin hawk and he doesnt work,,then I made'd board for white 3900 and he also doesn't work,,I am investing lot of time and effort,,,in last time that was vain..

    Leave a comment:


  • kurtie100
    replied
    i received from a friend , i need to speak with him but i will redesigned

    im looking now for a good PCB software ,

    Maybe you can help me.

    Best regards

    Leave a comment:


  • strujas
    replied
    Did you made this detector by this board ,,how it work?and which dimension is board?

    Leave a comment:


  • kurtie100
    started a topic TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

    TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

    See my attachment

    Golden sabre

    in Dutch
    Attached Files
Working...
X