Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Unfortunately, Impact Loop is not compatible with Tesoro. In this video, I connected the Impact receiver to the TGSL transmitter

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    C6=220nf
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    C6=15nf
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    If your willing to tune it then any coil without caps inside can be used. I accidentally bought a Prism 950 to use on my IDX but luckily it doesn't have caps in it so it can be tuned...

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by Silver Dollar View Post
    Unfortunately that's the Tesoro that is TX-5.7mH RX-6,2mH. Tesoro made quite a few like that (Lobo was Different). The only other coil that matched was Troy Shadow X2...
    Do you know what the problem is? Tesoro considers the inductance of both the transmitter and receiver coils to be high, while I checked the new loops and I noticed that they always consider one of them to be low, usually the transmitter!! For example, Nokta Impact im28 loop has the following specifications: Tx=0.590mh>>>>low Rx=6mh>>>>high Rx IMPACT=Tx TESORO I used this loop and I will post the test videos.
    Last edited by mostafalesnar91; 08-29-2026, 04:57 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Silver Dollar
    replied
    Unfortunately that's the Tesoro that is TX-5.7mH RX-6,2mH. Tesoro made quite a few like that (Lobo was Different). The only other coil that matched was Troy Shadow X2...

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    I forgot the precise specs, but I think that 071 is not good substitution for LM308.
    Hello, I am looking for a ready-made loop for tgsl. Among the new metal detectors such as Minelab, Nokta, Garrett, etc., is there a loop that is compatible with the tgsl metal detector?

    Leave a comment:


  • growdude
    replied
    I cant download for some reason

    Leave a comment:


  • cristiano.sar
    replied
    Originally posted by growdude View Post
    Does anyone have diagram for wiring coils for the tgsl?
    In the following document you have all info:
    TGSL_101 _PART1.pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • growdude
    replied
    Does anyone have diagram for wiring coils for the tgsl?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aleks85
    replied
    Hi everyone, I did this test and already shared the results... It turned out to be a simple method, but it can be used to determine whether a microcircuit is original or fake.

    Sorry, the language is only Russian, and I'm writing here only through an online translator.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Adam24
    replied
    Originally posted by cristiano.sar View Post
    Thank you.

    Today I have experienced really the difference between "fake" and original components. After changing the LF353, LM393 and LM358 by original components bought on mouser, the detector goes too much deeper and with less noise in the RX waveform.
    How did fell to fake components

    Leave a comment:


  • MOR_AL
    replied
    Originally posted by cristiano.sar View Post
    Thank you.

    Today I have experienced really the difference between "fake" and original components. After changing the LF353, LM393 and LM358 by original components bought on mouser, the detector goes too much deeper and with less noise in the RX waveform.
    I think my post #6252 was helpful.
    I'm glad it helped you.​
    MOR_AL

    Leave a comment:


  • cristiano.sar
    replied
    Thank you.

    Today I have experienced really the difference between "fake" and original components. After changing the LF353, LM393 and LM358 by original components bought on mouser, the detector goes too much deeper and with less noise in the RX waveform.

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    It is normal. If you want to get the best ferrite rejection then do the trimming at max sensitivity. But it really doesn't matter much if you are trimming an otherwise fixed GB because ground will vary a bit and you will always be a little bit off.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X