Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by mostafalesnar91 View Post
    thanks!!
    tell me size of pcb?????
    Get the dimensions from here!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by waltr View Post
    This is what I have on local PC.
    [ATTACH]56807[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]56808[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]56809[/ATTACH]
    thanks!!
    tell me size of pcb?????

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Originally posted by mostafalesnar91 View Post
    I want TGSL-EDU version!!!!!!
    unfortunately is not here!!!!!!!!!!!
    This is what I have on local PC.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	EDU.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	849.6 KB
ID:	362540
    Click image for larger version

Name:	newpcbb_TGSL-EDU.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	239.1 KB
ID:	362541
    Click image for larger version

Name:	newpcbf_TGSL-EDU.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	269.5 KB
ID:	362542

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    I want TGSL-EDU version!!!!!!
    unfortunately is not here!!!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Originally posted by mostafalesnar91 View Post
    It's really not possible to buy where I am. Please have someone send me a PCB picture. Thank you.
    [email protected]
    [ATTACH]56800[/ATTACH]

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    It's really not possible to buy where I am. Please have someone send me a PCB picture. Thank you.
    [email protected]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pcb-2.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	619.0 KB
ID:	362537

    Leave a comment:


  • waltr
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    The only one I know is ok is this one ->
    https://diydetector.co.uk/store/inde...roller=product

    And, that is the one Don's TGSL 101.pdf is written for.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by mostafalesnar91 View Post
    which version is best?????
    [ATTACH]56790[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]56791[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]56792[/ATTACH][ATTACH]56793[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]56794[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH]56795[/ATTACH]
    The only one I know is ok is this one ->
    Find information, resources and relevant links for diydetector.co.uk. This domain may be for sale.

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    Everything you need to know about the TGSL is located here on Geotech -> TGSL - Complete Details
    which version is best?????
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1502136819_3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	362530
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1625230293700273465400.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	984.7 KB
ID:	362531
    Click image for larger version

Name:	pcb_front_1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	362532Click image for larger version

Name:	063.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	123.4 KB
ID:	362533
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SSx.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	362534
    Click image for larger version

Name:	protoSS+.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	110.0 KB
ID:	362535

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    Originally posted by Majster View Post
    I think these are the items labeled K1 (All), K2 (0, JFET gate) and K3 (Diss).
    thanks my friend!

    Leave a comment:


  • Majster
    replied
    Originally posted by mostafalesnar91 View Post
    hi friend,
    show me how disc/allmetal part connected in this picture???[ATTACH]56787[/ATTACH]

    I think these are the items labeled K1 (All), K2 (0, JFET gate) and K3 (Diss).

    Leave a comment:


  • Majster
    replied
    Originally posted by dbanner View Post
    If I wish to probe pin 7 on chip, than I can clip scope probe to leg of resistor connected to pin 7 for example.
    At least for short distance from the IC is going to be ok.
    There are specific probes which I know can stand upright like crab claws and stay in position. Those are quite nice. I believe they are called " goose neck" probes. Mainly good for SMD boards where there is few places to clip. Especially probing flatpack pins.

    Most times there is bound to be a place where the probe can be clipped on a through hole PCB without problem.
    Welcome back,
    My point was that all of my ICs are set in the sockets, and these sockets restrict access to the legs of the IC. I will have to try as you tell me - look for the elements to which they lead and try to connect with the probe there. My Hantek will come with these connections / hooks, but even with them it might not be easy. Fortunately, I scaled the entire board before etching the PCB, so I now have a bit more space between the components.
    Today I additionally ordered BF245c, LM393 and LF353 from another source / seller. Maybe now I will find the original ones. Unfortunately, we have serious problems with original parts, many sellers are scammers. I think that on Monday or Tuesday I will be able to start another measurements, maybe I can finish the project. I would love to.
    Greetings.

    Leave a comment:


  • mostafalesnar91
    replied
    hi friend,
    show me how disc/allmetal part connected in this picture???Click image for larger version

Name:	pcb_front_1.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	142.2 KB
ID:	362528

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    If I wish to probe pin 7 on chip, than I can clip scope probe to leg of resistor connected to pin 7 for example.
    At least for short distance from the IC is going to be ok.
    There are specific probes which I know can stand upright like crab claws and stay in position. Those are quite nice. I believe they are called " goose neck" probes. Mainly good for SMD boards where there is few places to clip. Especially probing flatpack pins.

    Most times there is bound to be a place where the probe can be clipped on a through hole PCB without problem.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    I don't quite understand what you ask about taking measurements in the socket.
    Oscilloscope probes have clip on extension which are designed to make love to the legs of components.
    These are probably going to be provided as part of your Hantek.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X