Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • liekwang
    replied
    ?satdaveuk now I have a problem 22omh resistor near burning me confused 7808 what could cause burning I use mpsa 13 with 0, 8omh 5watt speakers

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Hi Liekwang
    The TLO81 will replace LM308 and work fine.
    On some but not all of the TGSL builds we found the LM308 to be a shade more stable when using the machine out in the field but apart from that they work just fine.
    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • fmnotes
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    ?I just need to find a replacement for lm308 I have currently TLa081 and ic TL082
    Try it yourself. Evil will not do in the system.

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?I just need to find a replacement for lm308 I have currently TLa081 and ic TL082

    Leave a comment:


  • fmnotes
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    ?I just can do same TL081 do you think
    Try Believe that temporarily will work, but can in some problems. but yet it can not create a problem..

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    fmnotes

    ?I just can do same TL081 do you think

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Spikes can I find TL081 does equal the LM308

    Leave a comment:


  • fmnotes
    replied
    Originally posted by liekwang View Post
    What is the best replacement for LM308 ic please I do not get the lm308 ic in my country
    this OP07DP I can replace the lm308.
    the thing is, you can not find the lm308 in OP07DP will be able to find it?
    the NTE 938 best seems

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    PartNo Replacement Repl. Mfr Type Additional
    LM308National Semiconductor ยท Operational Amplifiers OP77 Analog Devices
    OP02 Analog Devices
    OPA237SINGLE-SUPPLY OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS MicroAmplifier Series Burr-Brown
    Legend: Pin-to-Pin Replacement
    Compatible Equivalent
    Functional Equivalent
    Possible Analogue


    http://www.allxref.com/nsc/lm308.htm


    OP77
    Last edited by paku; 07-27-2013, 08:13 AM. Reason: update

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    What is the best replacement for LM308 ic please I do not get the lm308 ic in my country

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?I am in my country can only get his F245 type Fet BF245 not I fear his wrong pin is not the same between BF245 and F245 does in this forum can you please explain

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	bc547.png
Views:	1
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	337193

    From Silverdog Transistor BC547 b011 Like on this picture

    But From My Country BC547 b113 is that different
    Last edited by paku; 07-26-2013, 09:50 AM. Reason: word

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied


    This Is A Video Before Damage Happens


    now i get error that's only just long beep
    what is the pin out i need to change
    MY TGSl tone is not working just silent no sound
    so i have try change coil but still same just long beep and silent
    then i pull out the battery then put it back why, i get sound same long beep again

    what is the problem bro

    Before That Error I Have Change BC547 cause the original BC547 From silverdog kit is broken
    so i change Same BC547
    Last edited by paku; 07-26-2013, 09:07 AM. Reason: update

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    The most common fault for the symptoms your getting is the pinout connections on the fets, different manufactures = different pin out connections, most of us have been there many moons ago.
    Nice job, very similar to my first build.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied

    Now What Is This Problem Any One Can Help Me!

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X