Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TESORO GOLDEN SABRE

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dino
    replied
    for Ivconic

    Hello there. when i bulded my TGS i had a very good results, untill i made NF amplifier with integral TDA. I lost my discrimination at small objects. Discrimination exists untill i turn potentiometar on max. I had -6.2V and now i have -5.9V, i returned MPSA13 and these rusults are with this Transistor. I checked all integrals, and FET transistors but results are bad as they where.Im interested in max range for TGS with 25cm sonde?
    And what do you think i should do to remove this failure in my TGS?
    I had a max range 80cm at larger objects.

    Regards Dino :P

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by strujas View Post
    Hi Vladimir which nick would you like to have on the forum?
    At Russian forum I "Vladimir".
    Here Likely as - "Vladimir".

    Leave a comment:


  • strujas
    replied
    Hi Vladimir which nick would you like to have on the forum?

    Leave a comment:


  • Darko
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Darko.
    Has sent you still circuit Lobo, to me her has given Ciklon.
    If not it is difficult, put on a forum please.
    Regards.
    Vladimir D.
    Hi Vladimir,

    I hope finally I understand what you mean. Ok, if you send me files you got from Ciklon I will put them here. Sorry for misuderstanding you. Are you got files I sent you on your mail?

    Best Regards,

    Darko

    Leave a comment:


  • Darko
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Darko.
    Has sent you still circuit Lobo, to me her has given Ciklon.
    If not it is difficult, put on a forum please.
    Regards.
    Vladimir D.
    If I understand you right, you ask for jpg of Lobo circuit drawing. Here it is.

    Regards,
    Darko
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hi Darko.
    Has sent you still circuit Lobo, to me her has given Ciklon.
    If not it is difficult, put on a forum please.
    Regards.
    Vladimir D.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darko
    replied
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello sirs.
    At once I apologize, that has not answered at once, job..., job... get tired. I shall necessarily answer everyone who has written to me.
    Shall try to be registered at a forum from another Mail. If not it will turn out, I shall address for the help to you.
    Question to Darko. You have photo PCB T.Lobo?
    I have written to you four letters, unfortunately probably you have not received?
    Sorry.
    Vladimir D.

    Sorry, I don't have any photo of Lobo PCB. I had to redrawe schematic from one I found here in forum. My yahoo e-mail is: [email protected].

    Regards,
    Darko

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Hello sirs.
    At once I apologize, that has not answered at once, job..., job... get tired. I shall necessarily answer everyone who has written to me.
    Shall try to be registered at a forum from another Mail. If not it will turn out, I shall address for the help to you.
    Question to Darko. You have photo PCB T.Lobo?
    I have written to you four letters, unfortunately probably you have not received?
    Sorry.
    Vladimir D.

    Leave a comment:


  • Darko
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Dont just ask files here people!
    Give something back....HERE of course!
    Regards,
    Darko
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Originally posted by strujas View Post
    Hi Vladimir, you can give me, or some else your email, and we can registry you and send you password which you will change later, I have done than many times for my friends which was unable to registry them self on some forums...
    Thats a good idea.I should have thought about that.
    His email is 4 posts above.
    I think the board dont recognise cyrilic alphabet.
    Best regards,and thanks to Vladimir.

    Leave a comment:


  • strujas
    replied
    Hi Vladimir, you can give me, or some else your email, and we can registry you and send you password which you will change later, I have done than many times for my friends which was unable to registry them self on some forums...

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Dont just ask files here people!
    Give something back....HERE of course!
    Also pay tribute to Vladimir's efforts, please!

    Vladimir, best regards to you friend!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    OK....Since Vladimir aproved...
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Unregistered
    Guest replied
    Ok Fred.
    But I cannot be registered at this forum, it is a pity.
    The forum is not accepted by my Russian Mail, do not know why?
    I also could not Darko send files. To other people has sent without problems.
    Who can has received these PCB will put here?
    I do not make confidential distributing.
    Mail: [email protected]

    Leave a comment:


  • Fred
    replied
    Ok Vladimir,

    Thank you!

    To attach files you have to register here.Then you go to "manage attachments" and you can put your files.

    If you want i can contact directly.
    I understand now,i was just making a joke being sad because i didnt have the file.

    Best regards!
    Fred.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X