Thank-You KT315
I will check it out !!!
Best Regards........Eugene
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Share out your archive here
Collapse
X
-
if you are speaking russian. good site with much repair tricks of metal detectors. https://xn--90ahjpmdedd.xn--p1ai/
Leave a comment:
-
guys give to bklein WinRAR. somewhere on your torrent. he does not see the files.Originally posted by bklein View PostAh yes, my unarchiver program, 8zip, formatted things a little unclear.
Is there a preamp schematic somewhere for the TDI? Saw the VCO audio (cool).
Thanks much!
Leave a comment:
-
I use Ublock Origin add-on with Firefox https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UBlock_OriginOriginally posted by ivconic View PostIt becomes impossible to watch material on Youtube without adblockers.
It becomes impossible to do anything on the net without adblockers.
Viber is very popular lately. I am using it on Android and also on Win desktop.
It is also heavily infected with ads.
There is nice way to block all the ads on it too.
Almost everything related to internet is polluted with ads.
Also there are numerous sites using various cookies which are also blocked by blockers.
So those sites will not fully open, often giving various idiotic warns etc.
I remember good old days of the internet when all was much easier.
Leave a comment:
-
Ah yes, my unarchiver program, 8zip, formatted things a little unclear.
Is there a preamp schematic somewhere for the TDI? Saw the VCO audio (cool).
Thanks much!
Leave a comment:
-
BK, yes, you are confused because you see just a header, you did not unRAR the files.
in reality i have more archive value. look screenAttached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for the link but I am confused/missing something. I see like 4 single page tables of coils vs Whites detectors.
Why does it take 400MB in rar form to do this?
Leave a comment:
-
It becomes impossible to watch material on Youtube without adblockers.Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostUse an adblocker like Adblock Plus. 11 ads were blocked, and I didn't see a single one.
It becomes impossible to do anything on the net without adblockers.
Viber is very popular lately. I am using it on Android and also on Win desktop.
It is also heavily infected with ads.
There is nice way to block all the ads on it too.
Almost everything related to internet is polluted with ads.
Also there are numerous sites using various cookies which are also blocked by blockers.
So those sites will not fully open, often giving various idiotic warns etc.
I remember good old days of the internet when all was much easier.
Leave a comment:
-
You are so obsessed with poor Putin; more than all american democrats put together!
You should run for governor, it would be direct hit and total success!
Although i am on opposite side; in your particular case i would endorse you.
Leave a comment:
-
i open ODNOKLASSNIKI social net and i get 33 ads were blocked. while i registered in it. a page is overloaded by banners and links.
yes, those putinskije nouveau riches want to cut the wool from us. Alisher Usmanov is Uzbek beast!
Leave a comment:
-
Use an adblocker like Adblock Plus. 11 ads were blocked, and I didn't see a single one.Originally posted by bklein View PostWould like to see that whites.rar but that depositfiles site is like walking through a minefield. Never seen so many traps to get unwanted crap infiltration of my pc.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: