Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share out your archive here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    i do not do depositfiles. if after 60 second wait opening new window close it and fill the recapcha field.
    i checked just now and that work for me before 'save file'. i can do print screen that this works and proven by the fact.

    pretenzies to me?

    Leave a comment:


  • rickb
    replied
    Depositfiles is now showing a FAKE JAVA update during the 60 second wait. NO, I didn't download it.



    kt315: Is that the best you can do?

    Leave a comment:


  • N@SKO
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    ok. give me a site link where i can upload files for free in english part of world.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by N@SKO View Post
    Can you upload files again?
    ok. give me a site link where i can upload files for free in english part of world.

    Leave a comment:


  • N@SKO
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    files on QED http://depositfiles.com/files/z66ph52pk
    send me what i do not have.
    Can you upload files again?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dean1971
    replied
    Hi thanks guys
    i will try with my pc.
    maybe I can't open on my iPad
    regards Dean

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean1971 View Post
    Hi
    can't open the files
    do I need to pay membership for deposit files?
    Worked fine for me!
    You don't need membership.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean1971 View Post
    Hi
    can't open the files
    do I need to pay membership for deposit files?
    or, do you need WINRAR soft for a rearchive?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by Dean1971 View Post
    Hi
    can't open the files
    do I need to pay membership for deposit files?
    no, you do not need to pay for deposit files. click on REGULAR DOWNLOAD, wait a time, write recaptcha key if a field, and the file will be saved on your disc.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dean1971
    replied
    Hi
    can't open the files
    do I need to pay membership for deposit files?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    all files on pinpointers http://depositfiles.com/files/36bfy9lu0

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    DVD with diagrams you can get from me.

    Leave a comment:


  • aothunterpl
    replied
    Hi I have a question where to get / buy discussed a DVD with diagrams?
    - Or where to download


    Next question


    Does anyone have a schematic (a good dpi) detector named " Compas Coins Pro"


    Another question, I'am looking diagram for Fisher F4, on the Russian side md4u, I see diagram for Fisher F2.


    Greetings and thanks for the reply.






    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Mark 1 Schematic with Waveforms http://depositfiles.com/files/rp3389s3e

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X