i do not do depositfiles. if after 60 second wait opening new window close it and fill the recapcha field.
i checked just now and that work for me before 'save file'. i can do print screen that this works and proven by the fact.
pretenzies to me?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Share out your archive here
Collapse
X
-
Depositfiles is now showing a FAKE JAVA update during the 60 second wait. NO, I didn't download it.
kt315: Is that the best you can do?
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by kt315 View Postok. give me a site link where i can upload files for free in english part of world.
Leave a comment:
-
Can you upload files again?Originally posted by kt315 View Postfiles on QED http://depositfiles.com/files/z66ph52pk
send me what i do not have.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Hi thanks guys
i will try with my pc.
maybe I can't open on my iPad
regards Dean
Leave a comment:
-
no, you do not need to pay for deposit files. click on REGULAR DOWNLOAD, wait a time, write recaptcha key if a field, and the file will be saved on your disc.Originally posted by Dean1971 View PostHi
can't open the files
do I need to pay membership for deposit files?
Leave a comment:
-
Hi
can't open the files
do I need to pay membership for deposit files?
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for sharing!Originally posted by kt315 View Postall files on pinpointers http://depositfiles.com/files/36bfy9lu0
Leave a comment:
-
Hi I have a question where to get / buy discussed a DVD with diagrams?
- Or where to download
Next question
Does anyone have a schematic (a good dpi) detector named " Compas Coins Pro"
Another question, I'am looking diagram for Fisher F4, on the Russian side md4u, I see diagram for Fisher F2.
Greetings and thanks for the reply.
Regards
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment: