Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share out your archive here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    files on QED http://depositfiles.com/files/z66ph52pk
    send me what i do not have.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    people, I ask you do not PLEASE ask me MORE than you see in the DVD with archive.
    you and ONLY YOU are THE source (SOURCE) for this archive. NOT ME -!
    i am NOT MAGICIAN and do NOT WORK in metal detectors repair center to have all schematics.
    i am NOT working on Whites, Garrett, Tesoro, Minelab, First Texas, I am ONLY the simple worker on a construction
    and my job is VERY HARD, believe me now.

    PLEASE.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Fisher1235_sch.gif
Views:	4
Size:	32.9 KB
ID:	344878

    Leave a comment:


  • kuzen
    replied
    Thnx friends,good topic I searc fisher 1235x schematic and lay file ? thnx regards

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    PS. oh, forgot. recently I got a magazine in French with an article of a VLF project. no so fantastic there, remindering me Magnum and ETI-1500. thank you man.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    guys, this thread was created for the exchange. not for one-side direction uploading from mine.
    i got only one (ONE) message from one with links on a detector (whites, if you want know). and one was
    from persian man. NOTHING MORE was got - for all last year.
    now i ask you to help looking pics of Bara revision C and D, pics of White Surf Pi,
    for re-design of last (i see much people have difficulties with Surf).

    please snd pics hi resolution of the boards for archive. i got pics on compass coinscanner recently.
    not so light cond good but in hi resolution.

    kind regards techers

    Leave a comment:


  • leopard70
    replied
    PS 2 has microprocessor.How you can copy this without the HEX FILE?GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    To me was not goal to copy PS 2 I had to for repairs otherwise has many good other detectors !

    Leave a comment:


  • wtrk
    replied
    Originally posted by Orbit View Post
    What ? I do not sell neither share files Ps2 and Lorenz ! This is because I respect engineer Lorenz and Pulse Star 2 Pulse Star 2 there are hidden solutions of attempting to copy in addition to the resin which can be carefully removed ,I have three module to open only the third time I discovered hidden secret .And to make it work If you do not connect hidden secret will not work as it should be as the original PS 2 !
    Why Im askin PS2 nowadays?
    Because
    Here someone copied this and selling like kit.
    İts sensibility is good and I want to make it myself.

    So if you share or you dont, your prefer.Someone will share I dont know when?

    Leave a comment:


  • amtech2005
    replied
    Thank-You KT315 !!! Always nice to have some really good schematics and pcb files to study and make a prototype !! Electronic knowledge is good to share. The people who want to start a factory and make thousands of metal detectors, those are the people who should design from scratch everything themselves and get their own copyrights. But the hobby builder like you and me it's ok to see any schematic we can study. The more the better. Thank-you for the archives . Do not worry Lorenze and Pulse Star 2 will be available soon , so it's ok to wait a little longer.
    HH.............Eugene

    Leave a comment:


  • Orbit
    replied
    What ? I do not sell neither share files Ps2 and Lorenz ! This is because I respect engineer Lorenz and Pulse Star 2 Pulse Star 2 there are hidden solutions of attempting to copy in addition to the resin which can be carefully removed ,I have three module to open only the third time I discovered hidden secret .And to make it work If you do not connect hidden secret will not work as it should be as the original PS 2 !

    Leave a comment:


  • wtrk
    replied
    Orbit didnt answer ☺☺☺

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    PLEASE VERY ask you do not ask me to give information on Pulse Star just cause
    all information is going out from Orbit. INFORMATION IS NOT GOING FROM ME - !

    DO NOT WRITE ME IN EMAIL WITH APPEALS TO GIVE YOU SCHEMATICS ON LORENZ AND
    PULSE STAR.
    ASK ORBIT DIRECTLY.

    Leave a comment:


  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Thanks your a gent

    Leave a comment:


  • wtrk
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    all files on Pulse Star for wtrk http://depositfiles.com/files/sjckkz4yz
    Thank you very much..
    Im very gratefull..

    Best regards

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X