Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHANCE Pcb's Finally Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • geminis74
    replied
    hi silverdog
    just missing the blue face, I'll try soldering bridges and try to see if it works.
    the moment is better than not do not do it has begun to wait for results.
    Sorry my English

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    kt315

    not sure what you are asking ?

    If you mean will I accept Western Union, then yes very soon I will
    A WU agent is opening near me within 2 weeks

    Silverdog

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    silverdog,

    I ask you again. give a chance to Chance literally. people has not these f-king American credit cards, you are thinking all folks has to have them as the rule. NOT. a credit card is chargest thing to open and pay for. for our part of world. ask you again - OPEN YOUR MIND AND YOUR CHRISTIAN SOUL FOR SIMPLE FOLKS OVERBOARD CONUS.

    in last hope you will take right conclusion.

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    CHANCE PCB'S - Problem

    CHANCE problems

    I have been working on mine this week and along with Jakub have noticed missing grounds etc...
    I fear I may have made a mistake on these, although I am still a bit confused
    The light blue layer in andy_f chance.pdf I thought was a solder mask and appears to be a top copper layer - hopefuly we can still use these boards with some jumpers as a test
    If a top layer ground is also required how is the one working shown below ? I guess not using Andy_F board layout ?
    If a copper top layer is used, I guess it is ok to use thru hole plating on every hole still ?

    My apologies for anyone with one of these boards - lets work together and sort these jumpers wires out so we can get a working unit
    I promise anyone who has purchased a board, once sorted and a new layout agreed, and if CHANCE works ok, I will get new boards made and
    you can have a free replacement - I would have to ask for the $4 postage though

    Silverdog

    Leave a comment:


  • rider
    replied
    Received the board . nice work! Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    I paid many times via WU. there were not a problem for receiver. post office lady does call and advises an address of near point of WU for the receiver. then I email this address to the receiver. so you will always know nearest point of WU in your city or town.

    BTW american money had been moved at other continent. 'need to drive to collect money'. China people likes the US dollars.

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    I am sure Western Union are good, but I would need to drive to collect money - I do not have the time and as I make virtually nothing on these nor do I have the inclination to do so, sorry but thats the way it is.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by silverdog View Post
    It maybe a result of a language mixup but please No Western Union

    Paypal or Cash in the post only
    why Western Union is bad for you??? tell me WHY? this payment system is very adequate. you can go in any post office and bank and too speedy send money, receiver will get the money in same day! very fast system! but also very expensive for sender.
    Western Union is full guarantee you will the payment FIRST

    please DO NOT believe who write and say people untruthfully about WU.

    Leave a comment:


  • silverdog
    replied
    It maybe a result of a language mixup but please No Western Union

    Paypal or Cash in the post only

    Leave a comment:


  • betobrambi
    replied
    SILVERDOG

    I am send money your home for Western Union, and send MP

    Heriberto

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    people,

    please DO NOT ask me about CHANCE in Private Messages!
    buy PCB from silverdog and make. no more info for you!

    have a nice day!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mudflap
    replied
    Nice board!

    Received the board today. Looks great! Thanks Silverdog.

    Leave a comment:


  • rider
    replied
    You 're right my friend. is a''classic''coil
    but with the same inductance. (400μH)

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBert
    replied
    Originally posted by rider View Post
    My first clone chance...i need one more

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUPfrlB5gZ8
    It appears that you wound the coil differently then what was suggested at http://fandy.vov.ru/Chance.htm would you please explain what you did?

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • BillBert
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    Chance is not coin or beach detector. It is gold detector apopriate for heavy mineralised terrain where VLF's fall out of stability. Chance is the only DIY detector that incorporate (software solution) of known ML MPS system.

    So Chance is not answer for those looking for deep coin detector for moderate soil.

    Chance is cheap DIY solution to get MPS detector for prospecting at moderate depth on heavy terrain.

    Exactly what I am looking for.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X