My first clone chance...i need one more
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
CHANCE Pcb's Finally Here
Collapse
X
-
Chance is not coin or beach detector. It is gold detector apopriate for heavy mineralised terrain where VLF's fall out of stability. Chance is the only DIY detector that incorporate (software solution) of known ML MPS system.
So Chance is not answer for those looking for deep coin detector for moderate soil.
Chance is cheap DIY solution to get MPS detector for prospecting at moderate depth on heavy terrain.
Leave a comment:
-
as its disc is working is strange for me. I read in the forum Ostin wrote:
Собрал, намотал катушку кольцо 20см. С ОУ УД14А селекция по металлам работает на мой взгляд хорошо, медные, серебряные монеты и алюминий всегда только в крайнем правом секторе, крайний левый - никель, далее железо и латунь. Отсечка железа не работает, может из-за ОУ а может из-за катушки, нужно будет пробовать. Чувствительность 20см. Собирал что бы закрыть сессию, прибор понравился, себе к весне соберу обязательно.
translate -
with coil 20 cm of diameter a metal selection is good. cuprum silver coins and aluminium is always at right sector edge, at left edge is nickel, far is ferrous and brass. ferrous disc cuttoff is not working. a sensitivity is 20 cm.
Leave a comment:
-
The most elusive feature of a PI detector is the FE discrimination. The CHANCE is supposed to have accomplished that.Originally posted by BillBert View PostNot that I am disagreeing with you at all, however, I am curious as to your statement. What do you base that statement on?
Thanks
If it is true, this is indeed a major breakthrough.
I know that the CHANCE has been in development for several years. Critics on the Russian forums speak well of it.
This is about the extent of my knowledge about the CHANCE. I have never used one, nor have any other connection to it.
Tinkerer
Leave a comment:
-
Not that I am disagreeing with you at all, however, I am curious as to your statement. What do you base that statement on?Originally posted by Tinkerer View PostThe Chance PI design is one of the most advanced, or maybe THE most advanced PI design accessible to the public. It is a Russian design by Andy F.
Schematics have been published on the forum. Just look for it.
Tinkerer
Thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Andy, I look forward to purchasing whatever "kit" you put together for this. Dave Frank
Leave a comment:
-
PCB
Hello Silverdog,
Today I also have received the boards, very good looking
Thanks !
Ap
Leave a comment:
-
Today I received 3pcs of Chance PCB ordered some days ago.
Very professionally done (even screw hole metalized).
Thank you silverdog, very much for your great work.
Leave a comment:
-
Once I have my CHANCE built I will look into supplying pre-programmed Atmega's and possibly kits as well - watch this space
Leave a comment:
-
Hi Silverdog, Am i able to source the atmega chip already pre-programmed from you and if so put me down for 2 x boards, 5 x ic's IRF9640 and atmega x 2 pre programed, at the moment cannot pm you, just signed up, new to forum, have to wait 24 hour's i think?. send me a email message if you can and will discuss it further with you.
Regard's Sido
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by silverdog View Postgoto the above site and download Chance.pdf
A schematic, partslist, board layout is all in that doc
Thank you, that was my bad!
I already did that but for some reason, I thought it was only the schematic. I guess when you mentioned you were going to translate it to English, I assumed nothing existed but the schematic.
Thanks again.
Leave a comment:
-
goto the above site and download Chance.pdfOriginally posted by silverdog View PostHere is the homepage of andy_f the author - you will need to use google translator or something as it is in russian
http://fandy.vov.ru/Chance.htm
A schematic, partslist, board layout is all in that doc
Leave a comment:
-
By chance (no pun intended), did you make a parts list yet? Or should I start poking through the schematic?
Thanks for all your hard work and dedication Silverdog.
Leave a comment:
-
If anyone wants IRF9640's to go with their boards I have some at $1 each
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: