Firstly, many thanks Simon, you gave me a lot to think about (exactly what I wanted by the way!) I hope I get some more replies similar to yours, thanks. I thought that I would answer each (excellent) point that you made:-
Originally posted by simonbaker
View Post

Originally posted by simonbaker
View Post
Originally posted by simonbaker
View Post
Originally posted by simonbaker
View Post
Originally posted by simonbaker
View Post
Originally posted by simonbaker
View Post
Originally posted by simonbaker
View Post
Simper, simper!
Originally posted by simonbaker
View Post
Simon, many thanks for your very active and keen interest, I have the impression that little of this was really new for you, I would guess that you have also been having some thoughts in this area. I suspect we are not alone in this matter either!!!
Regards
Andy
Still need the troubleshooting section though!

Leave a comment: