Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IGSL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • labtec1
    replied
    Why do not you make Delta Pi?
    To me it's one of the best PI detector and many parts of it
    I made two pieces and now I'm trying to make a good probe.
    I do not know just how it is properly adjusted.
    Sorry for bad English

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    In that case go here http://www.geotech1.com/forums/forum...s-Twin-Coil-PI and see what you need, it is all there. Contact Gary, the author and the one to talk about the kit - it is worth it. Gary is chemelec on this forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Davor Yes I prefer metal detector type PI which is like its not complicated to build but I don't have accurate and scema layout PCB type detector PI as her Gary's perfect for hunting gold nuggets if you could help me to pcb layout and scema for gary PI \s have you ever tried his

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    You can do that. Alternatively you can charge each battery on it's own in lieu of a real balanced charger.

    Leave a comment:


  • labtec1
    replied
    Hello to everyone
    Thanks for your answers. I do not know whether it is in this way that you write full all 3 batteries at once the same charger or charge them one at a time?
    I made it in the following way:
    I opened my laptop battery, which is good and in it built 3.5 mm jack to the battery and use the laptop for IGSL. when empty and put the laptop so the battery 5200 mAh battery so that it lasts a long time but it is a fault which is great and I have to carry it in your pocket Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC16036.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	871.2 KB
ID:	337680Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC16037.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	710.1 KB
ID:	337681Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC16038.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1,022.2 KB
ID:	337682

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Same thing happened to me in my country untill recently.Contact Gary (chemelec on this forum) and ask him for your options. He will most probably go along with your options, and he is not complicated.

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?In my country it is very difficult to receive goods from overseas and also very expensive can achieve 3 x folding of the price of the kit and I do not have paypal and the like very hard for me to buy goods from abroad if it is easy to buy for I prefer easy and live assembling

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Davor I think detector PI nicer in my opinion because I prefer PI seems kind of simple detector I've searched in google but no component part just a scematic

    Leave a comment:


  • porkluvr
    replied
    If you want to build Gary's machine; if it is at all possible you should purchase his kit. If you do not, you can expect no help from Gary when things go wrong, and I don't think anybody can blame him for that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    I have Gary's PI schematic with some component values missing, but that's not the point with Gary's detectors. He sells them as kits exclusively. Somehow he manages to obtain parts cheaper than regular prices, so you get a good deal.

    I considered building Gary's detector, but for some odd reasons did not go through with it at that time. Maybe some day soon. It solves delays elegantly. It is also designed to accept a monocoil, or a balanced coil. It is a very nice design ... for a PI.

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?I'm interested in metal detector gary"s PI but I can't find a scematic and Board pcb layout do you ever make him davor

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    ?Ok later on if I had a chance to create video thanks davor for your help

    Leave a comment:


  • Davor
    replied
    Any possibility for you to put a video on youtube?

    Leave a comment:


  • liekwang
    replied
    Hi davor my cannot yet still for GB the Earth if the real test in the field are still sensitive to soil test in the air very well and can resist the red brick and stone containing the mineral iron can be denied though not as full as the real test however rejected her, the situation is very bad there has always been a false signal this problem I haven't been able to resolve a false signal to the real field test

    Leave a comment:


  • didier
    replied


    Hello,
    I want to share some information about the coil shield with you. I have opened a Wima, 1 mikrofarad 250 V bipolar capacitor . I opened it with a saw just along the circumference until the plastic housing material was removed. I opened the capacitor carefully and found the capictor foil partly damaged. I removed the damaged, cut part and had about 2 m of undamaged foil available.
    The aluminium is metallized on a very thin plastic foil, and is about 2cm in width. When the foil is uncoiled you can observe that it consists of 2 layers (the 2 electrodes of the capacitor). It is possible, to separate those 2 layers again just by pulling, and in the end you have 4 m of foil or more, which is sufficient to shield several coils. When you measure the Al foil, you can see that one side is not conductive (the plastic foil side) and the other side is conductive. I measured a resistance of 50 Ohm for 1 m of foil. The advantage to normal Al foil is that it is much thinner (maybe less intensity loss ?) and that it is much easier to apply this foil compared to Al household foil. It is more like a very thin adhesive tape (without glue). I shielded my coil this way and it was easy to do.


    didier
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X