Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blisstool ltc64x v2i

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UFO
    replied
    Cool, have fun.

    Leave a comment:


  • Daniel Tn
    replied
    This coming Tuesday I am getting to meet up with a local detector dealer who is bringing the XP Deus and new Minelab CTX 3030 up for a hunt. We are taking them to one of my relic sites with bad soil, to see how the Deus and CTX do there...and I will take some video of the three machines in action (Blisstool, Deus, and CTX). I got to play with the Deus and CTX a little last Saturday in his shop, but mind you, it was only air testing and not actual ground condition hunting. I don't put much stock in air testing because frankly, I've never found much in the air. LOL Should be fun Tuesday.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Daniel Tn View Post

    I will try to get a video test together around Monday or so of the Bliss on gold. I do know this...I have a small gold chain that is 2mm in size, and I think it is 19 or 20 inches long. It's just a normal 2 mm rope chain, that is 10k. I have never had a single detector be able to pick the chain up at all. The TDI and GPX machines wouldn't pick it up...and even the Whites V3i in single freq mode wouldn't make a peep. I can get it with the Blisstool from about an inch away. Now you say an inch isn't very far....well considering all the detectors I've ever had, its the only one to acknowledge the necklace at all!!
    Your gold test would be welcome Daniel.

    I done in past gold test with my REX Delta 6 (another LTC64 Bulgarian cousine) which was promoted by German and Italian dealer as very sensitive natural gold detector.

    Look at test results. You notice the same weight of gold pendant and genuine Australian gold nugget? The same weight of gold parts but how much different results. I doubt that LTC64 can achieve better results on gold nugget than REX Delta 6.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Daniel TN i apreciate your way of approaching to this subject!

    Much more constructive and sane than what others did so far!

    Keep up!

    Regards!

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Funfinder, i am not taking back my own words:
    It is a CRAP! Complete CRAP!
    Overpriced CRAP!
    Uselless CRAP!
    DIY GARAGE CRAP!
    Ok?
    Are you satisfied now?

    Leave a comment:


  • Daniel Tn
    replied
    I am new to THIS forum (obviously) but not new to the forums at all. I've been on the various detecting forums with the same screen name for the past 16 years or so. I only recently became aware of this forum through a link from another one I visit frequently. Someone over there posted a link saying that Carl was testing the Blisstool and would be posting results here, so I came over and took up a chair. I'm interested in seeing what Carl has to say about it.

    I am also not a stranger to YouTube. I was doing a bunch of videos at one time, but have slacked off in the last year or two.

    Here is a clip of one that I done with the Blisstool in a site with severely mineralized red iron dirt. You can take a magnet over this soil and iron particles will stick to the magnet. This is US Civil War relic hunting with the Bliss...the targets we are after is lead 1 oz slugs...aka, Minie Balls. You will hear the target before I dig....and through the digging process. You will also hear iron in this hole in two different spots...one nail came out above the bullet...and one was in the hole with it.



    I am still very much in the learning process with this machine. It reminds me a lot of the F75 in Boost Process mode, or the Whites V3i with TX Boost on. What I mean is...in some sites, it will absolutely get on down there in depth....but in some sites, the ground mineralization is too much for that much power...and thus you have to throttle it WAAAY back to be able to get the unit tame enough to use.

    I am still unclear on how to utilize the Disc I, II, and III toggle switch....I have been keeping it on III, which is the lowest degree of discrimination power. I am also learning how the Disc and Disc Depth controls work together. The machine is only capable of discriminating out iron through small foils and such....but I have found out that in severely mineralized ground, that it can also start to break up on non ferrous items. The video is a good example of this...I started out hunting with my Disc Depth of 7.5 and had found a few of the bullets. It wasn't until my buddy with the T2 got a signal and called me over...we could tell it was probably a deep bullet on his machine, although it would only detect it in motion all metal (his machine ID'd it totally as iron) and to my surprise, the Bliss only broke up on it. I know the T2 a lot better than the Bliss and I was about 90% sure the target was a deeper bullet just from the audio it was giving in all metal. I began tinkering with settings on the Bliss and when I lowered the Disc Depth to a setting of 5 1/2 to 6, I could get the bullet with a nice steady tone. Well when we dug...sure enough it was a bullet and I began hunting around with the Disc Depth set at 5 - 6. My next target was the one I get in the video....starts out good, but when I raised the disc depth to 7.5, it sputtered and broke it up like it was iron....so in bad soil, Disc Depth is going to be a crucial setting to get just right.

    I'm not sure how it does in good dirt...we don't have much of it around here locally. I know I'm not able to use the Gain at settings past 2....because it wont ground balance with anything higher. BUT...just the fact that it is getting as good of depth at settings of 1.5 to 2 on gain, as the TDI did here...that is saying a lot to me. The TDI wasn't a slouch...just it was hard to distinguish high conductive targets from iron nails. And the Bliss seems to be doing a great job in the iron while still pulling out bullets and such.

    I will try to get a video test together around Monday or so of the Bliss on gold. I do know this...I have a small gold chain that is 2mm in size, and I think it is 19 or 20 inches long. It's just a normal 2 mm rope chain, that is 10k. I have never had a single detector be able to pick the chain up at all. The TDI and GPX machines wouldn't pick it up...and even the Whites V3i in single freq mode wouldn't make a peep. I can get it with the Blisstool from about an inch away. Now you say an inch isn't very far....well considering all the detectors I've ever had, its the only one to acknowledge the necklace at all!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    @ ivconic

    Stop rolling on the floor laughing if you catch amnesia from that!

    > Nobody really is saying Bliss is worthless and cheapest trash!

    google translate
    crap aka sh*t:
    ****, crap, cobblers
    ****, crap, horse****
    ****, crap
    ****, crap, load of ****, bloody business, effing thing
    sheet, sheet metal, tin, brass, metal plate, crap (don't tell me you meant this!)
    ****, funk, crap


    The term crap even is worse than trash:


    waste, garbage, refuse, rubbish, trash, junk
    waste, drop, refuse, garbage, rubbish, trash
    rash, rubbish, dross, muck
    kitsch, trash, slush
    manure, dung, rubbish, muck, droppings, trash
    rubbish, junk, trash, plunder
    riffraff, trash
    junk, trash, rubbish, rummage
    committee, board, rejects, reject, caucus, trash
    trash, cheap sensationalism, rubbish
    nonsense, rubbish, baloney, bunk, garbage, trash
    sheet, sheet metal, tin, brass, metal plate, trash
    junk, rubbish, trash


    Ivconic wrote:

    thread page 11
    General tech discussions on all types of metal detectors: VLF, 2-box, BFO, off-resonance, PLL, etc. Questions, ideas, and anything else that moves you.

    It is always better (and smarter) to buy 800e crap than to spend $50 and diy own one!

    thread page 10
    General tech discussions on all types of metal detectors: VLF, 2-box, BFO, off-resonance, PLL, etc. Questions, ideas, and anything else that moves you.

    (Although, MikiPn is having Bliss for much longer than most of you here. He is my neighbor. So i do know what am i talking about. According to collected exepriences so far: Bliss is total crap, as i said before, but i didn't wanted to start new argue here. But, now when you insist so much.....
    General tech discussions on all types of metal detectors: VLF, 2-box, BFO, off-resonance, PLL, etc. Questions, ideas, and anything else that moves you.

    If he tells me Bliss is crap - than i do not argue, because it is truth for me.
    From my whole life experience with metal detectors i can only pull conclusion that Bliss is total crap .
    However, even a crap like that can be used with success on some sites and under

    (no time to look any further, this was just a short check)


    And the rest of your arguments or call it defense-talk also is doubtful
    and could be relativated by me but for the moment I have better to do.

    And why all such trouble starts? Because of unproved claims and opinions!
    Too bad mikipn can't go to America and test his Blisstool together with Carl.

    Who gives a sh*t what opinion spamers have to say?
    Visit the next tavern if you have the need for bla bla bla.

    And afterwards everyone plays innocent. From the worthless
    opinionspammer information of this forum I would never could
    get the Jeohunter. The activity of some persons here is criminally.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post

    Why at all costs you, WM6, slomobi and holyuser wanna try to demolish the image of the Blisstool -

    try to make it look like a cheap, unreliable and trashy "antique homebrew"

    .
    Fully agree with you, dear undiscovered head rotating MD genius.

    Regretfully you are the only person here that "try to demolish the image of the Blisstool". You, with your confusing, controversial and ridiculous promotion.

    Give Blisstool a favour, stop to "promote" LTC64, because you're inherently anti-promotion.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    BTW

    Post #32 on this page:

    http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...802#post150802

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    You guys are very funny!
    You are ragging on many forums with huge pile of insane advertisments and you expecting all other to be silent about? Not to ask questions? Not to rise doubts?
    What do you expect? All others to be silent and accept only your "truth"?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    "...- comparing the Blisstool with 2000-5000 dollar products
    - comparing the Blisstool with cheap garage tinkering..."

    Are those your fresh arguments? Are those waiting to be answered?
    I was not the one who comapred Bliss with Deus, Spectra and Explorer!
    Remember "bach&chain" video??
    Do you?
    I only react on that nonsense video advert!
    All the time i react only on that video.

    Comparing Bliss with cheap garage.... not exactly.
    Descent diy detector, which i described with term "crap" (already explained my use of that term) is not always "cheap garage" thing.
    If that so; than also i spit on all my diy detectors too!
    I don't.

    Aggressive commercials, advertisments, promotions; ragging arround the net - those usually leads to common sense doubts and questions.
    Don't you think is normal and expectable?


    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Funfinder how can't you understand our sane doubts?

    We are too long members on Geotech forums. We do know most of active members.
    I am very surprised because all of the sudden dozen unknown "members" appeared here and all of them posting one and same story! How come? All of the sudden!?
    That's why we are asking questions and have doubts! No other reason.
    There is no conspiracy here in our doubts and questions.
    Nobody really is having NOTHING against Bliss and his designer, especially me!
    Nobody really is saying Bliss is worthless and cheapest trash!
    You see something that we don't see?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    "...Nice claim, but could turn out to be as lie, concerning the citate of MLR..."

    - tooking 3rd person opinions as for granted
    !!?

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    You can't be serious!!??

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    @ MLR
    Thanx for your very interesting and making it clear information!
    The most important part quoted and translated here:

    И така, предвид че Енигма е базирана основно на Фишер, започнах да черпя информация директно от патентите на Фишер и другите подобни фирми. По този начин, в момента BLISSTOOL металдетектори си имат своя уникална идентичност и не случайно се доказват всекидневно навсякъде по света.

    And, given that Enigma is largely based on Fisher, I began to draw information directly from Fischer's patents and other similar companies. Thus, currently (meanwhile) BLISSTOOL metal detectors have their own unique identity and proves this daily worldwide.


    @ ivconic
    > Forget Fisher 1266, because Blisstool and Fisher indeed has nothing in common. Nothing.

    Nice claim, but could turn out to be as lie, concerning the citate of MLR.

    Why at all costs you, WM6, slomobi and holyuser wanna try to demolish the image of the Blisstool -
    try to make it look like a cheap, unreliable and trashy "antique homebrew"? Because it is? Wrong!

    The tactics you guys are trying for this are obvious for everyone who can read it directly or inbetween the lines:

    - comparing the Blisstool with 2000-5000 dollar products
    - comparing the Blisstool with cheap garage tinkering
    - making the producer look like a criminal
    - tooking 3rd person opinions as for granted

    Some of you should be sued by Blisstool for defamition!
    Especially WM6, this distugisting hater and stalker that
    has to smear his worthless comments constantly anywhere.


    And ivconic, you don't react on my arguments, just ignoring
    them and repeat your own statments about what a "worthless"
    production and circuit the Blisstool is.

    What conspiracy connections do you have hidden from the public?
    Something like: "We must throw the Blisstool from it's throne,
    doesn't deserve to be there, it's no cents better than a cheap DIY!"

    It's absolutly not the best, I gave him just 3 out of 4 points,
    but the Blisstool has not deserved just 0-1 points as you think.



    @ Daniel Tn
    Thx for your good user review and for another credible
    indication for the Blisstool.
    And as I told already, with enough experience the disc
    works of course very good to hear if its a rusty nail etc.

    Ignore WM6, this is not a person open to constructive arguments
    or discussions, just an unworldly dreamer who lives in his own
    little blinded world and has the need to troll, stalk and create
    mocking pictures. This person is just like a virus that destroys
    precious lifetime and nothing more. His mind needs to fulfills it
    self through controversy, provocation, denial, negation & calumny.

    Perhaps he is even an sad formerly archeologist who hates
    treasure-hunters and their equipment generally. And if not
    and if he is so skilled and experienced with MD-schematics
    he should present the world his "so much better" detectors.


    @ all
    The first assessment of Carl was already not too bad and its very
    good he takes some time to test this MD through and through.
    The weight is heavy, that's true, especially with the 15'' coil.
    I'm shure we will be informed about that and much more.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X