Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blisstool ltc64x v2i

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post

    And persons like WM6 shall not disguise themselves as serious
    technical working specialist after all the unbelievable nonsense
    they have spreaded here! Those have lost already completly all
    credibility and are not capable in finding realistic assessments!
    Regretfully my claim that you are one of the biggest scam promoters and naive people depicter here is not nonsense. It is a true (proven by blisstool again - your scam claim of 35cm). As the same time you are world champion of nonsense and world champion of plagiarism. It would be shame to have credibility with the person as you who is considered as a credible scam producer as NOKTA, OKM, BlissLTC etc. Your name and credibility are completely diametrically opposed.

    Leave a comment:


  • slomobi
    replied
    This metal detector is so unstable that the manufacturer can not set ground balance

    Leave a comment:


  • MLR
    replied
    Originally posted by kamdox View Post
    Rather it is like the old Blisstool ltc42 model produced perhaps 4 years ago. See the manufacturer's website http://blisstool.com

    I found in google the site http://blisstool.in it contains many photos.

    Wow, I want all!!!


    You have them all LOL:

    Strange close-up, seem as coffin ready for funeral:

    Leave a comment:


  • holyuser
    replied
    Originally posted by kamdox View Post
    NO, but I would probably. You're from Bulgaria. Right? I probably know you about one indicator for machine from another forum. I correspond with you personally before time. I do not understand your behavior, but I can not accept it as normal and independent. It seems you are unsuccessful and jealous of success. So you diggin 'himself! You tested Blistool detector? No only fudge! You will always remain far back with this behavior. I wish you enlightenment! Interested go on youtube and write the word blisstool. There are tests from many countries. Although at the beginning and I was skeptical, but after my colleague bought V2 I bought V3. It surpassed my expectations, so the negatives that are written here are just ridiculous
    For your information, metaldetekting is my hobby already about 30 years, as well as electronics and programming.
    So I am able to distinguish false from true, which is an explanation of my behavior.
    You can believe me, if you're give a pile of money for blistool, you ripped a man pitiable, because blistool without advertising is only one expensive garbage.

    Leave a comment:


  • kamdox
    replied
    Originally posted by maikl View Post
    This RoboCop uses Wave detector not Blisstool detector???
    Rather it is like the old Blisstool ltc42 model produced perhaps 4 years ago. See the manufacturer's website http://blisstool.com

    I found in google the site http://blisstool.in it contains many photos.

    Wow, I want all!!!


    Leave a comment:


  • kamdox
    replied
    Originally posted by holyuser View Post
    I think, I know you.
    Is that you on the picture?
    NO, but I would probably. You're from Bulgaria. Right? I probably know you about one indicator for machine from another forum. I correspond with you personally before time. I do not understand your behavior, but I can not accept it as normal and independent. It seems you are unsuccessful and jealous of success. So you diggin 'himself! You tested Blistool detector? No only fudge! You will always remain far back with this behavior. I wish you enlightenment! Interested go on youtube and write the word blisstool. There are tests from many countries. Although at the beginning and I was skeptical, but after my colleague bought V2 I bought V3. It surpassed my expectations, so the negatives that are written here are just ridiculous

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    This RoboCop uses Wave detector not Blisstool detector???

    Leave a comment:


  • holyuser
    replied
    Originally posted by kamdox View Post
    Hi all! Could not resist to join in this topic

    Currently I use Blisstool ltc64x v3 purchased directly from the manufacturer in Bulgaria. I myself am an amateur like you here but I can not do such a machine. V3 is an amazing machine! In depth it easily beats all other detectors which I enjoyed. Despite the pushing of some *******s, Blisstool remains the number one for me. Best wishes!!!
    I think, I know you.
    Is that you on the picture?

    Leave a comment:


  • kamdox
    replied
    Hi all! Could not resist to join in this topic

    Currently I use Blisstool ltc64x v3 purchased directly from the manufacturer in Bulgaria. I myself am an amateur like you here but I can not do such a machine. V3 is an amazing machine! In depth it easily beats all other detectors which I enjoyed. Despite the pushing of some *******s, Blisstool remains the number one for me. Best wishes!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • holyuser
    replied
    Originally posted by target View Post
    so bring it on all you non believers and put up or shut up
    You better shut up, because all thinking people realized, that blistool is only an advertising balloon.

    Leave a comment:


  • target
    replied
    theres nothing to stop whites ,fisher ,tecknetics and tesoro doing a free head to head comparison with the blsstool if they want to disparage the machines .
    would they dare ?
    the deus failed in a head to head so others can try if they wish .the forum readers will be glad to hear about it .
    can they replicate the horse shoe discriminated at 16 inches and the shilling good
    signal at 15 inches ?

    they can wack up the gain if they wish in the video
    its a free world ,so bring it on all you non believers and put up or shut up

    Leave a comment:


  • joop
    replied
    Have a look at the garrett machines on this site. They perform very bad in this test.

    Leave a comment:


  • holyuser
    replied
    Originally posted by slomobi View Post
    All these versions were invented for fools to take their money. Blistool metaldetector a complete copy of the Bulgarian metal detector ,,Enigma,,.
    This is exactly what I meant.

    Leave a comment:


  • Skippy
    replied
    Thanks for that explanation and link, now I see it - ein grosser nagel 7cm. That would explain why the entry-level machines fail so badly. They all 'null out' on the iron, and can't even find objects close to the surface sometimes.

    Leave a comment:


  • joop
    replied
    Originally posted by Skippy View Post
    Is it just me, or are none of those depths in the table above really challenging? For example, the silver coin, 2.6 grams, it sounds similar to a U.S dime, or a British sixpence. 5.5 inches isn't a challenge for any machine, is it?
    On the original website at metalldetektortest it is explained how these tests are done. They first cancel out a 7 cm long iron nail. All of the objects are buried next to iron. So it is not only a depth test, but also a test for discrimination.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X