Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blisstool ltc64x v2i

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post

    I bet nobody will remember this next year! Wanna bet?

    Remember what?

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by barryny View Post
    Andy - I sincerely apologize - what I said was NOT meant to go against your post.

    You actually liked the farm field video as it was showing an unplanted target where many people tried their different detectors.

    That is the one I witnessed - I witnessed most of the videos created by Blisstool USA you tube. I can only attest to the USA videos as being 100% not set-up and totally on accurate.

    Again - please accept my sincere apologies.
    Accepted, thanks.

    regards

    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Originally posted by slomobi View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zQfyX4nMH0

    manufacturer Ahmed Merchev can not adjust BLISSTOOL metal detector
    Damn! It was embarassing!
    Very stupid situation for promoter!
    I can not laugh because i was in same position once and do know the feeling!
    It's old "good" Murphy's law!
    Speaking of Blisstool; i guess real truth is somewhere in the middle.
    Like i said; just another simple DIY project, but this time very smart promoted and advertised.
    I don't recall neither one hand made so far that rised so much dust as this one! Bravo!
    Soon when all this fuzz calm down, maybe in just next few months; we will probably see here brand new one argue and spitting on some another new almighty and top secret metal detector!
    It is always like that.
    Calm down folks, all those argues and offends for NOTHING. Sun will rise again, new day will come, new almighty diy's will appear.
    Month by month, year by year... we already saw here many similar situations.
    Right now i don't even remember some "brands" and names which had same appearance and later same destiny.
    I bet nobody will remember this next year! Wanna bet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Originally posted by der_fisherman View Post
    It appears that many here do not understand that to emit enough RFI to cause health problems, that a) the detector will probably have to be clamped to someones head and b) if emitting such power, the battery would be exhaused inside of a couple of minutes at the most!!!
    Agreed, metal detectors simply don't affect health. They are both too low in power, and way way too low in frequency to do any harm. Both CE and FCC certification with detectors is primarily concerned with EMI emissions as interferers to other devices, not as health hazards.

    Yes, I have a tracking number. I suspect a Saturday delivery.

    - Carl

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    Originally posted by slomobi View Post
    You are very stupid man, you must still tell you that any electronic device must have a certificate issued by the laboratory that made the measurements, the fact that user manual says that the device has CE certificate proves nothing.



    This is very funny, mean that the Blisstool box is total garbage


    Do you have a tracking number ? Because many people were cheated and then have to wait 2-3 months.
    You must be completly crazy to make such statements.

    > You are very stupid man,

    Eat your socks and have nightmares for the rest of your life !!!

    You are wrong here, this is a technical forum and not a
    forum for fantasy-accusations. We don't care if the creator
    of Blisstool has law problems from selling antiques because
    this is a personal issue and not a technical one.

    You claim the Turnigy CE is just a worthless print on a
    paper - besides I don't care if this stuff is CE or not -
    but why don't you prove to us that they really don't
    have the CE? Because you can't. You are such a
    spammer - this is a technical forum and if you can't
    describe real existing electronical problems the
    Blisstool may have you are completly offtopic.



    Visit a forum for icecream and spam there that you
    don't like the taste of a special ice-variety and be happy
    but don't dare to vomit on the Blisstool at such
    a completly silly and cheap way!

    You know nothing about how metal detectors work
    and you have no experience in treasure hunting
    otherwise you wouldn't register here just to try
    making a good detector look bad. You are the
    same evil troll like it was WM6 with his unfounded
    opinion attacks against the Jeohunter.


    btw. @ WM6,
    you're looking for a gold-nuggets test?

    My new secret MD here works fantastic, and just because
    of such infame and detectors evil into the dirt throwing
    persons like you, slomobi, holyuser and some more
    I will remain silent and enjoy...

    The ultra little screw may have around 0,1 gram and
    the very little one perhaps 0,4 gram.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • barryny
    replied
    SLOMOBI - you are starting to act like a scorned lover???

    Let us know why you are so into berating the machine and the owner? Did you buy one and not like it?

    You sound like you are also from Bulgaria - sounds like you are jealous of the success of the Blisstool. The machine works - why can't we just have the people who own one let everyone else know what THEY think - good or bad.

    Doesn't that make sense?

    Leave a comment:


  • slomobi
    replied


    manufacturer Ahmed Merchev can not adjust BLISSTOOL metal detector

    Leave a comment:


  • barryny
    replied
    WM6 - actually it's NOT just for clean area only - it works GREAT in iron infested area with fast recovery and great separation ability.

    What I meant is that because there is no visual target ID and there is only a single tone for non-ferrous, this machine would have you digging EVERYTHING non-ferrous in a park or schoolyard.

    In fields, on the beach, in the woods - places with potential history or gold - places where most detectorists DIG EVERYTHING not iron - this is what it's made for.

    DEEP with great sensitivity to very small pieces of non-ferrous.

    Leave a comment:


  • barryny
    replied
    My apologies to ANDY

    Andy - I sincerely apologize - what I said was NOT meant to go against your post.

    You actually liked the farm field video as it was showing an unplanted target where many people tried their different detectors.

    That is the one I witnessed - I witnessed most of the videos created by Blisstool USA you tube. I can only attest to the USA videos as being 100% not set-up and totally on accurate.

    Again - please accept my sincere apologies.

    Leave a comment:


  • target
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by barryny View Post

    It is for areas that are NOT loaded with non-ferrous junk like modern parks and schoolyards.

    I do not prospect and cannot prepare any tests for you in that regard - sorry.
    Seems that this detector is usable for coins on clean test field only.

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Well, I ordered a Blisstool 3 days ago and, according to UPS, it should be delivered today.
    Dear Carl,

    I hope you can knock some sense into the people posting here once you have your machine up running and tested.

    It appears that many here do not understand that to emit enough RFI to cause health problems, that a) the detector will probably have to be clamped to someones head and b) if emitting such power, the battery would be exhaused inside of a couple of minutes at the most!!!

    I do agree that for europe, a CE test/stamp should at least be made for the power supply/charger, and one for the machine itself would set a lot of people's minds to rest, but is it even strickly required for the MD? I doubt it somehow. Neither would it put me off as I can test the charger for safety quite easily and replace it if I am worried....

    I would also personally appreciate less open rudeness from some posters here as well.....

    Best of luck.

    regards

    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by target View Post
    things are normal on the UK bliss forum apart from scare stories started here

    http://www.blisstoolukforum.com/?forum=233130
    Which story were you trying to draw our attention too, that was a page and I did not want to waste time looking at them all......thanks in advance.

    andy

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    Originally posted by barryny View Post
    I was present at that farm field video. I was present at 6 other Blisstool videos.
    Anyone that thinks we did a "set-up" of any kind for the video...well they can just suck my....you get what I'm saying....
    All I ask (and I ask this on every forum I go to) is that anyone that has NOT used a particular machine...ANY MACHINE - keep your mouth shut until you test it yourself. Otherwise you are a FOOL.
    I own the E-Trac. I own the Deus. I own the Blisstool. I have experience on them all.
    The Blisstool does exactly as shown in the videos. It finds stuff the other machines don't. It's that simple. It is not for all people or all situations. Used properly and in the right situation - the machine delivers big time.
    I think you missed the point, that video simply does not demonstrate the qualities of the detector in a way that precludes a "setup job", the video link I posted has far less "chance" of being "set up".....there are many more, probably all better at demonstrating the qualities of the machine far better than your (or my) link does.

    Also, you did notice that I wasn't alone with that feeling? Thats bad for Blisstool.....

    Such inconsistencies make a machine look bad, even if its not!! They may actually deter someone from looking further at it......e.g. totally negative.....it was not even possible to understand as to whether the machine was beeping for the nails or the sixpence for example.....we have to take his/your word for it!!!

    A video should be made that leaves little possibility for "Turking", like the one I posted for example, that "awakens" interest by showing how good it is in comparison to others over the same buried metal(s).

    This is also a reason why air testing is a good idea, even though it does not correctly demonstrate the MD's best points for when working in soil properly, but an air test video is harder to "Turk".

    I do personally now get the feeling that the Blisstool is a good machine as I have downloaded a few other (better) videos of this machine from YouTube that I mean to take a good look at over the next few days....Also, it appears to be reasonably priced for its quality and performance.....none of which was properly demonstrated by your video!!

    If you can't see that, then you can't, thats not my problem!!

    Also saying things like "Anyone that thinks we did a "set-up" of any kind for the video...well they can just suck my....you get what I'm saying...." and "keep your mouth shut until you test it yourself. Otherwise you are a FOOL"
    is simply showing that he is "losing it" in a very rapid way.......or has something to hide....

    I was not rude to you, in my original post, I just said the following

    "I am joining this blog a little late, which is why I have included the post that I am replying to.
    I was also very sceptical about that video as it could have been "Turked" very easily. also, it was not demonstrated as to which tone was for the sixpence and which was for the iron nails!!!! It was therefore a totally invalid and dumb demonstration that proved nothing!

    BUT!!!!


    I searched around on Youtube and found the following.-


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-L46remCLQ


    I think this demonstrates better, with a less liklihood of being "Turked" that the detector is a good one. What do you think?


    Why would you blow your top in such an unmannerly way?????

    Have a nice day anyway and stay cool in the future please.

    regards

    Andy

    Leave a comment:


  • SGS
    replied
    addresses in Slashten
    Slashten is the village of Ahmed Merchev. Also he is 28 years old. No other manufacturer in Slashten with initials A.M., 28 y. old!
    Yes, illegal trade with antiquities is a serious offense

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X