Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blisstool ltc64x v2i

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • barryny
    replied
    Because they use the initials AM?
    Can you get info that shows the full name - then you can make that kind of statement?

    Leave a comment:


  • enrique81
    replied
    Looks like it's true.Blistool owner was really arrested,but the reason is different.


    http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=bg&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=bg&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fblagoevgrad.info% 2Farticle%2F12%2F05%2F15%2Fotkriha-artefakti-v-zavedenie-v-slashchen&act=url

    Leave a comment:


  • slomobi
    replied
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...67511418402432#

    quality Blisstool coil housing

    Leave a comment:


  • slomobi
    replied
    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
    And you are lying again, the charger has CE certificate, too!
    Take a look at attached original user-guide for this charger.
    You are very stupid man, you must still tell you that any electronic device must have a certificate issued by the laboratory that made the measurements, the fact that user manual says that the device has CE certificate proves nothing.

    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
    I even have the bulgarian warnings for the transport:

    Ne obryshtai! (do not invert)
    Ne naklanjai! (do not tilt)
    Tshuplivo! (fragile !!!)
    This is very funny, mean that the Blisstool box is total garbage

    Originally posted by Carl-NC View Post
    Well, I ordered a Blisstool 3 days ago and, according to UPS, it should be delivered today.
    Do you have a tracking number ? Because many people were cheated and then have to wait 2-3 months.
    Last edited by slomobi; 05-25-2012, 09:36 AM. Reason: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7382067511418402432#

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    @ slomobi

    > But the most important certificates are not available CE certificate for metal detectors, CE certificate for the charger and LVD safety certificate for the charger, these certificates are missing.

    Even if this would be the case, this has nothing to do with a
    well working detector. What you are doing is trying to throw
    everything into one pot for making the Blisstool look unreliable,
    untrustworthy and to scare potentially interrested persons away!

    btw. not all of those "stupid" CE etc. restrictions are useful.
    Laser-pointers are already that weak that you almost can't
    see them anymore. And we are not kids in an overprotective
    world that is reigned by persons that wants exclusive access
    to the powerful technic. I'm shure enough gouverments would
    like that only MDs are allowed that reach max. 30cm / 1foot so
    they have the exclusive possibility to find the "real treasures".

    And you are lying again, the charger has CE certificate, too!
    Take a look at attached original user-guide for this charger.

    I even have the bulgarian warnings for the transport:

    Ne obryshtai! (do not invert)
    Ne naklanjai! (do not tilt)
    Tshuplivo! (fragile !!!)


    @ Carl
    > Well, I ordered a Blisstool 3 days ago and, according to UPS, it should be delivered today.

    Yes, great! You will be not disappointed. Please tell us your
    first test results asap and what coilsize you got.


    @ der_fisherman
    thx for your interest & youtube link.


    @ barryny
    FULL ACK! Absolutly perfectly spoken truth!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • barryny
    replied
    It is for experienced detectorists - NOT rookies.
    It is for areas that are NOT loaded with non-ferrous junk like modern parks and schoolyards.
    I do not prospect and cannot prepare any tests for you in that regard - sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by barryny View Post

    It is not for all people or all situations.
    Can you say for which people it is suitable for which situations?

    I am special interesting in prospecting. Can you prepare sensitivity test on about 1gram gold natural nugget in soil?

    Leave a comment:


  • barryny
    replied
    I was present at that farm field video. I was present at 6 other Blisstool videos.
    Anyone that thinks we did a "set-up" of any kind for the video...well they can just suck my....you get what I'm saying....

    All I ask (and I ask this on every forum I go to) is that anyone that has NOT used a particular machine...ANY MACHINE - keep your mouth shut until you test it yourself. Otherwise you are a FOOL.

    I own the E-Trac. I own the Deus. I own the Blisstool.
    I have experience on them all.

    The Blisstool does exactly as shown in the videos. It finds stuff the other machines don't. It's that simple. It is not for all people or all situations. Used properly and in the right situation - the machine delivers big time.

    Leave a comment:


  • der_fisherman
    replied
    BLISSTOOL LTC64X comparison

    Originally posted by jamin360 View Post
    Oh gosh i think we have a detector detective here, or the worlds leading authority on demonstrations. Go on! Dont diss me my friend. I tell it how it is. It isnt a cheap trick becuase i have experienced the power myself first hand, and the man on the video is showing you something for your own good so don't be so obnoxious. It's like you try and tell people somethnig good and they dont wanna listen. Sorry but jog on! you havnt got a clue!! My oppinion BLISSTOOL is the DADDY!!
    I am joining this blog a little late, which is why I have included the post that I am replying to.
    I was also very sceptical about that video as it could have been "Turked" very easily. also, it was not demonstrated as to which tone was for the sixpence and which was for the iron nails!!!! It was therefore a totally invalid and dumb demonstration that proved nothing!

    BUT!!!!

    I searched around on Youtube and found the following.-



    I think this demonstrates better, with a less liklihood of being "Turked" that the detector is a good one. What do you think?

    regards

    andy

    Leave a comment:


  • target
    replied
    things are normal on the UK bliss forum apart from scare stories started here

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Well, I ordered a Blisstool 3 days ago and, according to UPS, it should be delivered today.

    Leave a comment:


  • slomobi
    replied
    Currently Ahmed Merchev really is not in jail, Ahmed paid a solid amount as security, but the factory was closed and its BLISSTOOL Web site.
    Dear Funfinder this is a picture of the user manual of BLISSTOOL, where can write anything but to protect that metal detectors are really RoHs compliant must have proper documentation. I guess really BLISSTOOL are RoHs compliant because there is no problem on any electronic equipment. But the most important certificates are not available CE certificate for metal detectors, CE certificate for the charger and LVD safety certificate for the charger, these certificates are missing.

    BLISSTOOL must have similar documents

    http://www.morex.com.tw/download/fil...6%20Series.jpg for metal detector and for charger

    http://www.vivalux.net/images/LVD%20Certificate.jpg for charger

    No wonder shop in UK also be closed due to lack of documents .

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    @ slomoby

    Are you "holyuser" registered under a new name and all
    whay you can do is spreading unproved lies, suspect and
    hate against an as real good working tested metal detector?


    > In Bulgaria already has a lot of complaints by BLISSTOOL. BLISSTOOL users have a severe headache .

    bla bla bla! Please show us those poor people that are
    so desperatly in trouble because of their evil Blisstools!

    > have no safety certificates required by the laws of the European Union.

    Shure, the mega powerful microwaves of the Blisstool have
    fried their brains, like yours, too!

    I'm shure that you are a newbie to metal-detection and after
    paying 500 Euro and having not the desired success with the
    not beginner Blisstool you blame the detector and his creator.


    I have the proof that you are dirty liar - because the Blisstool
    is RoHS and CE compatible otherwise export to Germany since
    ca. 3-4 years never would have been possible! Bad luck, huh?

    The following is from my personal printed user manual:
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Perhaps Blisstool are moving their site to a new server.

    If you were going to revamp the website, it would be normal practice to advertise the fact on the home page. In that way any potential purchasers would not be alarmed by the unexpected downtime.

    Leave a comment:


  • barryny
    replied
    Please send me what you have if in writing or give me the website if online. I will have it translated.

    [email protected].

    However - I have personally been in contact with Ahmed as of 3:30AM this morning. He is NOT in jail.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X