Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blisstool ltc64x v2i

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • satdaveuk
    replied
    Originally posted by target View Post
    Thats why ive not commented on this forum till now, its not fair to judge anything or anyone till you either know them or the equipment been mentioned, so by that independent test of the machine involved its eggs on the face for a few and sorrys wouldnt go a miss.

    Any chance of getting one down to the southwest of england so we can put it through its paces, seems good value for money.
    Need also to know back up service.
    Email: [email protected]

    Regards

    Leave a comment:


  • holyuser
    replied
    Originally posted by target View Post
    Independent ?!?

    I'm told the internal electronics are the same. Quality..........nothing from China!
    ...personally signed by the Blisstool owner and stamped with the Kebertron stamp.
    Independent delirium of ignorant person.

    Leave a comment:


  • target
    replied
    at last an independent review

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    By thinking back to my 1266x noise reduction mod 2 years ago:



    I can remember that the Fishers EM-pollution signals totally
    swallowed good targets and there was no way to get this thing
    completly silent until I modded/enlarged the sensitivity range.

    But of course 20 years ago this was one of the best available MDs.
    Including manual notch filter by switching the finger-trigger from
    Disc1 poti to Disc2 poti.


    Many years of improvements can be found within those Fisher &
    Blisstool circuits but this high sensitive design amplifies noise.
    Too much noise. If this could be eliminated I guess the Blisstool
    would be almost unbeatable for smaller finds and depth raises.

    Perhaps someone from this forum knows what electronical parts
    could be used to stop and filter this noise as good as possible.

    The noise-signals lenght is much shorter than the targets signal
    but could sum up if too intense.

    And because I have both machines I could test if the Blisstool
    still acts the same concerning deep nails masked as good targets.



    But first I wanna see in a video that kamdox' LTC64 v3 info is true:

    "In ground it easily detect coin 23 mm of 36-45 cm depth depending on
    the soil and on the exact Blisstool version (this refers to the model ltc64x)."

    OK, 1 Euro @ 40cm (just 40cm, not 45cm) buried in soil or located
    in the wall of a hole so the camera can capture the depth.

    After such a test it should be proven how good
    detectable the signal of such a weak target would be.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Funfinder View Post
    btw. this is almost the same noise like the Fisher 1266-X makes if powerlines are close while having alot less depth.
    This is exactly why I sold my Fisher 1266-XB. It was very impressive in an air test, but using it in the real world was something else. After you've dug a number of very deep nails (which were indicated as good targets) you soon realise that you cannot always believe the demo.

    I originally bought my 1266 in a non-working condition, fixed the problems and recalibrated it according to the Fisher service manual. So I know it was in a 100% working condition.

    Now we know the origins of the Blisstool detector (from Fisher 1235, to Enigma, etc.) it seems clear that it suffers from the same problems. Although I must emphasise that I've never had the opportunity to test the Blisstool, and my conclusions (at this time) are solely based on observing the videos and reading comments from other members.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    With the sensitivity set to such a high level (causing the excessive chatter you can hear in the background) this would be unusable in practice. Unfortunately it doesn't even make a very good demo.
    What you hear is no excessive chatter, perhaps just 30% of the real excessive. Depending on the volume and how trained somebody is to this kind of "noise" even 75% is still usable in practice, as example if someone has the need to find something very deep or small.

    btw. this is almost the same noise like the Fisher 1266-X makes if powerlines are close while having alot less depth.

    However those nerve damaging "voices" can drive squeamish persons insane after some hours of "torture"

    Personally I don't care alot, because my concentration is not just focused on this chatter.


    @ target
    If the chatter would be completly muted alot sensitivity would be lost, too.
    But I dislike the used mosfet stuff, simple far too much sensitivity loss by electrosmog.

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    Originally posted by joop View Post
    I can understand what the reason for this type of test is. In Germany/Belgium and the Netherlands, Roman and Medieval habitation sites have lots of iron. The challenge here is to find interesting objects between all the rusty nails. Searching in all metal mode will make you nuts, even if you can hear what is iron and what not.
    I agree, but reducing treasure-hunting to "precious" metal only can result in finding nothing at all! No cavity, no meteorites, no highsensitivity magnetometer targets and even no very small or deep gold stuff.

    They have no time, they don't like heavy coils, they want it the comfortable way and think they're super successful by discriminating everything than silver coins.

    I'm happy alot such hobby-coin-hunters exists, because those leave the real good stuff to persons who wanna work as pro as possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • target
    replied
    so its a big deal with some chatter ,my T2 se i also use with some chatter and its no big deal .i can live with some chatter .

    Leave a comment:


  • Funfinder
    replied
    Originally Posted by Funfinder
    Personal test 1 Euro (23mm):
    within close living-room electricity @ air:
    threshold 0: 18cm
    threshold 3: 22cm
    threshold 5: 27cm

    However under good conditions outside threshold 8-9 is no problem and could result @ 33-36cm (not tested yet)


    Originally posted by kamdox View Post
    I follow this long. I think these data refer to Blisstool ltc64x V1 or Blisstool ltc64x V2. V3 is better. Here is the description of the different versions announced by the manufacturer:



    I have direct experience between V2 and V3 and confirm these data.



    I am surprised by your incompetence in this case. Blisstool not work well in a room with interferences. I learned this long before I read its manual. In ground it easily detect coin 23 mm of 36-45 cm depth depending on the soil and on the exact Blisstool version (this refers to the model ltc64x).

    I will give you incompetence!
    This was just a very simple test and nothing else, and I wanted to demonstrate the electro-smog sensitivity, too.

    And well - even as a person who defends the Blisstool I wanna see how a 23mm coin (1 Euro) gets detected buried in soil!

    Especially after we all could see the above test with the pot at this distance...

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by target View Post
    With the sensitivity set to such a high level (causing the excessive chatter you can hear in the background) this would be unusable in practice. Unfortunately it doesn't even make a very good demo.

    Leave a comment:


  • target
    replied


    finds a coin hoard

    Leave a comment:


  • karakus
    replied
    bilistol

    http://e1203.hizliresim.com/v/3/36b3j.jpg bunu ve de degisik bir pcb inceledim

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    Seems those test depth's are fixed to XP detector depth.
    No, Explorer.

    Grt Nakky

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by enrique81 View Post
    My point is that at this price range (£650-750) there are a lots of greath detectors,which are not high amplified,stable and gave good performance - Fisher XP Tesoro Whites Tecnetics etc.
    Agree, a big question is "Bliss" stability on mineralised soil. Regretfully all those videos gave us no answer on this. And silence regarding gold nugget sensitivity too.

    Leave a comment:


  • enrique81
    replied
    Originally posted by WM6 View Post
    Seems those test depth's are fixed to XP detector depth.
    My point is that at this price range (£650-750) there are a lots of greath detectors,which are not high amplified,stable and gave good performance - Fisher XP Tesoro Whites Tecnetics etc.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X