Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

blisstool ltc64x v2i

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WM6
    replied
    Seems those test depth's are fixed to XP detector depth.

    Leave a comment:


  • enrique81
    replied
    No coment!

    Leave a comment:


  • karakus
    replied
    ltc 64

    I also looked at what was there and I found two copies pcb another copy if you want to share with you that no matter tank you .. magnum.

    Leave a comment:


  • georgi.g.zhelev
    replied
    LTC 64

    No comment !!!
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by target View Post
    actually not .but no doubt the good reports will make you spit out your dummy i suspect and rant and rave and pull your hair out
    Awaiting on those correct report. I am interesting in truth only. Truth in soil, not truth in air and truth about its "in field" stability.

    I am particularly interested in the 1gr gold nugget test in more than usual mineralised soil.

    Leave a comment:


  • target
    replied
    actually not .but no doubt the good reports will make you spit out your dummy i suspect and rant and rave and pull your hair out

    Leave a comment:


  • WM6
    replied
    Originally posted by target View Post
    i contact the UK dealer and he says they are selling very well and no complaints from dissatisfied customers yet .reports will soon follow on UK forums from the users about whether the videos are true or false .
    Probably you are those UK dealer himself.

    Leave a comment:


  • target
    replied
    i contact the UK dealer and he says they are selling very well and no complaints from dissatisfied customers yet .reports will soon follow on UK forums from the users about whether the videos are true or false .

    Leave a comment:


  • ApBerg
    replied
    Originally posted by maikl View Post
    This is a technical forum where people gather around technical issues construction or repair of metal detectors. Any type of marketing does not have much success here... Best regards.

    Yes !! Maikl is right to much bla... bla...from sellers that think to know it all... but do not share any know how...

    Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • joop
    replied
    okay Nakky

    Leave a comment:


  • nakky
    replied
    Originally posted by joop View Post
    Okay, one more time ... I will try to translate it literally...

    ------------------
    All of the objects are buried years ago next to iron so it resembles reality, because tests in clear soil always have greater depths.

    Before the test a large 7 cm. long nail is discriminated.

    These tests should not be used when buying a detector because in other types of soil values will be different.
    -----------------

    It does not say what kind of iron is buried next to an object.
    And it is a Romain site near a Romain Road.

    Grt Nakky

    Leave a comment:


  • enrique81
    replied
    Does someone who owns of blisstool will show a true test?Is it so hard,or it's just impossible?

    According to the first video,blistool can detect a 13'' deep coin between nails.

    German test says "no way" even for much bigger coin (close to iron),at half of this depth.

    On the next video - at first there's no signal.And after increasing the tresh. the detector became unstable.


    Gosh this guy can dig a hole from here to China,and still there will be something like signal.
    Does he knows what is "hole effect"?Look at 1:53 and 2:11 Even a slight touch of the coil creates a beep.
    http://www.youtube.com/5ekQpeJYg_Y

    So the sceptics here still waiting for a proper test.
    As Matt says
    "If you wish to prove your machine, then do the following:"

    1 Dig the hole to 13 inches.
    2 Place your nails in the hole.
    3 Video yourself setting the disc levels such, that there is no response when sweeping the hole.
    4 Show us the disc settings, and all gain settings.
    5 NOW place coin in situ with nails.
    6 Re-sweep and convince us sceptics.
    7 Please sweep at a rate relative to human usage, and not robots.
    +Do a complete swing,like in real search .Do not move the coil only over the signal
    ...thats added from me

    Leave a comment:


  • Pompey
    replied
    It seems Kamdox is really Ahmed Merchev.His way of writing much like writing in Bulgarian forums - no mistakes,often mention the name Blisstool v1,v2 or 3 .99% sure -this is Ahmed Merchev.

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    This is a technical forum where people gather around technical issues construction or repair of metal detectors. Any type of marketing does not have much success here... Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • kamdox
    replied
    Originally posted by holyuser View Post
    You are recognized, Ahmed Merchev!
    Why hide anonymous? Maybe you ashamed of yourself?
    You think yourself very smart, registered as plain user to make your spam.

    This is not behavior worthy of inventor and manufacturer of metal detectors.
    HAHA! Again you are wrong. It seems that this is your new conspiracy, you're not just funny, you're pathetic . This topic is full of your ridiculous statements, and now is not your comfort, that I demonstrated your incompetence on this topic . I'm just one Blisstool user, who read your crap and decided to share practical experience on the topic.

    Personally for you, I think that you're just an amateur who wants to pay attention, but it is ugly you can do it on the back of someone else. As I said earlier, I am sure that I am personally contacted with you in the past, so much better I know that you're not what you want to be, unfortunately . No self-respecting man, especially with claims for professional experience and wisdom, not behave like yours demonstrated in this topic. Do good if you want someone to take you seriously.

    It seems in this topic I am one of the few with experience with Blisstool , so I know what I mean. I have not virtual observations as you, but real observations. I'm interested why you and WM6 are so end in this topic. You have not personally tested Blisstool machine and your comments contain false information, possibly deliberately . Try to refute some of my statements about my Blisstool V3. You can not. Only empty words. I wish you enlightenment in soon. This is in your interest.

    Pity that there are people whose sole purpose in life is to harm someone else.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X