Originally posted by Funfinder
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
blisstool ltc64x v2i
Collapse
X
-
Regretfully my claim that you are one of the biggest scam promoters and naive people depicter here is not nonsense. It is a true (proven by blisstool again - your scam claim of 35cm). As the same time you are world champion of nonsense and world champion of plagiarism. It would be shame to have credibility with the person as you who is considered as a credible scam producer as NOKTA, OKM, BlissLTC etc. Your name and credibility are completely diametrically opposed.
-
This metal detector is so unstable that the manufacturer can not set ground balance
Leave a comment:
-
You have them all LOL:Originally posted by kamdox View PostRather it is like the old Blisstool ltc42 model produced perhaps 4 years ago. See the manufacturer's website http://blisstool.com
I found in google the site http://blisstool.in it contains many photos.
Wow, I want all!!!

Strange close-up, seem as coffin ready for funeral:
Leave a comment:
-
For your information, metaldetekting is my hobby already about 30 years, as well as electronics and programming.Originally posted by kamdox View PostNO, but I would probably. You're from Bulgaria. Right? I probably know you about one indicator for machine from another forum. I correspond with you personally before time. I do not understand your behavior, but I can not accept it as normal and independent. It seems you are unsuccessful and jealous of success. So you diggin 'himself! You tested Blistool detector? No only fudge! You will always remain far back with this behavior. I wish you enlightenment! Interested go on youtube and write the word blisstool. There are tests from many countries. Although at the beginning and I was skeptical, but after my colleague bought V2 I bought V3. It surpassed my expectations, so the negatives that are written here are just ridiculous
So I am able to distinguish false from true, which is an explanation of my behavior.
You can believe me, if you're give a pile of money for blistool, you ripped a man pitiable, because blistool without advertising is only one expensive garbage.
Leave a comment:
-
Rather it is like the old Blisstool ltc42 model produced perhaps 4 years ago. See the manufacturer's website http://blisstool.comOriginally posted by maikl View PostThis RoboCop uses Wave detector not Blisstool detector???
I found in google the site http://blisstool.in it contains many photos.
Wow, I want all!!!
Leave a comment:
-
NO, but I would probably. You're from Bulgaria. Right? I probably know you about one indicator for machine from another forum. I correspond with you personally before time. I do not understand your behavior, but I can not accept it as normal and independent. It seems you are unsuccessful and jealous of success. So you diggin 'himself! You tested Blistool detector? No only fudge! You will always remain far back with this behavior. I wish you enlightenment! Interested go on youtube and write the word blisstool. There are tests from many countries. Although at the beginning and I was skeptical, but after my colleague bought V2 I bought V3. It surpassed my expectations, so the negatives that are written here are just ridiculousOriginally posted by holyuser View PostI think, I know you.
Is that you on the picture?
Leave a comment:
-
I think, I know you.Originally posted by kamdox View PostHi all! Could not resist to join in this topic
Currently I use Blisstool ltc64x v3 purchased directly from the manufacturer in Bulgaria. I myself am an amateur like you here but I can not do such a machine. V3 is an amazing machine! In depth it easily beats all other detectors which I enjoyed. Despite the pushing of some *******s, Blisstool remains the number one for me. Best wishes!!!
Is that you on the picture?






Leave a comment:
-
Hi all! Could not resist to join in this topic
Currently I use Blisstool ltc64x v3 purchased directly from the manufacturer in Bulgaria. I myself am an amateur like you here but I can not do such a machine. V3 is an amazing machine! In depth it easily beats all other detectors which I enjoyed. Despite the pushing of some *******s, Blisstool remains the number one for me. Best wishes!!!
Leave a comment:
-
theres nothing to stop whites ,fisher ,tecknetics and tesoro doing a free head to head comparison with the blsstool if they want to disparage the machines .
would they dare ?
the deus failed in a head to head so others can try if they wish .the forum readers will be glad to hear about it .
can they replicate the horse shoe discriminated at 16 inches and the shilling good
signal at 15 inches ?
they can wack up the gain if they wish in the video
its a free world ,so bring it on all you non believers and put up or shut up
Leave a comment:
-
Have a look at the garrett machines on this site. They perform very bad in this test.
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for that explanation and link, now I see it - ein grosser nagel 7cm. That would explain why the entry-level machines fail so badly. They all 'null out' on the iron, and can't even find objects close to the surface sometimes.
Leave a comment:
-
On the original website at metalldetektortest it is explained how these tests are done. They first cancel out a 7 cm long iron nail. All of the objects are buried next to iron. So it is not only a depth test, but also a test for discrimination.Originally posted by Skippy View PostIs it just me, or are none of those depths in the table above really challenging? For example, the silver coin, 2.6 grams, it sounds similar to a U.S dime, or a British sixpence. 5.5 inches isn't a challenge for any machine, is it?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: