Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
blisstool ltc64x v2i
Collapse
X
-
I am quite sure that even without a coin in the hole - nails only ,the detector will give a diggable signal.
-
Jamin360 - you didn't reply to any of my questions.Originally posted by jamin360 View PostThis is what I mean you guys can't beleive It. Im not gonna spend my time educating people who cant be educated. It can pik it up at 13" ive done it my self. Do your homework , actually know what your on about before you say something you know nothing about. The Deus isnt the best on the market becuase this is better. I know 3 Deus users who are selling them up for this machine because they have used the blisstool and it ****s over it. Regarding the useage of the machine it is not over complicated you just have toggles you control not a whole computer system tht just ****s everything up. The man who makes BLISSTOOL make robots; humanoid robots. It is the best machine, but people dont wanna believe it. Just open ya eyes and stop conforming to how your taught to be.
You are obviously the bees knees at detecting so carry on!!
1. Are you the UK distributor of the Blisstool?
2. Can you explain the meaning of the depth chart on page 22 of the user manual?
Please understand that I am not knocking the Blisstool, as I've never tested one; and can only draw conclusions from what I've seen in the video. I'm simply trying to understand whether the test shown is really a valid one, or whether the distance of 13" for a silver sixpence is only achievable under a certain set of conditions. As far as I can ascertain so far, the Blisstool is unable to discriminate iron over the full range of depth. If that is true, then you cannot rely on any so-called "good signals" beyond about 8". At least that's what the user manual seems to imply.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by jamin360 View PostThe man who makes BLISSTOOL make robots; humanoid robots.
What false jive!
Where are those humanoid robots?
Maybe they sent to the moon by BLISSTOOL SPACE SHUTTLE


and therefore no one has seen them on the Earth.
In fact, it is just false advertising, because this person has a very bad reputation in Bulgaria and nobody believes it in his country.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by jamin360 View Post
I know 3 Deus users who are selling them up for this machine because they have used the blisstool and it ****s over it.
!!
I know 4 blisstool users who are selling them up for other MD models, totally disappointing with blisstool because they have used some other brands and it ****s over it.
Leave a comment:
-
This is what I mean you guys can't beleive It. Im not gonna spend my time educating people who cant be educated. It can pik it up at 13" ive done it my self. Do your homework , actually know what your on about before you say something you know nothing about. The Deus isnt the best on the market becuase this is better. I know 3 Deus users who are selling them up for this machine because they have used the blisstool and it ****s over it. Regarding the useage of the machine it is not over complicated you just have toggles you control not a whole computer system tht just ****s everything up. The man who makes BLISSTOOL make robots; humanoid robots. It is the best machine, but people dont wanna believe it. Just open ya eyes and stop conforming to how your taught to be.
You are obviously the bees knees at detecting so carry on!!
Leave a comment:
-
*****************8Originally posted by jamin360 View PostOh gosh i think we have a detector detective here, or the worlds leading authority on demonstrations. Go on! Dont diss me my friend. I tell it how it is. It isnt a cheap trick becuase i have experienced the power myself first hand, and the man on the video is showing you something for your own good so don't be so obnoxious. It's like you try and tell people somethnig good and they dont wanna listen. Sorry but jog on! you havnt got a clue!! My oppinion BLISSTOOL is the DADDY!!
Jam.....believe me, you can't detect a sixpence at 13 inches.
The Deus is the best on the market, and even it can't sense it.
The gentleman doing the demo is fairly inept at properly demonstrating such a test.
He DID NOT show you the control panel with the settings used.
Any fool could set all discrim to zero....all sensitivities maxed out,
and get a response as demonstrated,..FROM THE HOLE/soil dicontinuities.
I am not condeming the machine...I am critisizing the demonstrator.
Leave a comment:
-
I've heard of the Blisstool, but have never seen one. There is a link to the website of the UK Distributor shown below the video (is that you, by the way?) where you can download a user manual. Having had a quick scan through the manual, I can see that it is certainly a complicated unit to set up, and may be beyond the capabilities of many metal detector usersOriginally posted by jamin360 View PostTake a look at this hope it helps. http://youtu.be/CHHeGLU7VnU
Having watched the video, I have a question:
The video shows detection of a silver sixpence at 13" in soil. But (according to the manual on page 22) with Discrimination Depth set at 10, the detector provides 100% ferrous rejection up to a depth of 20cm (7.9") for small ferrous objects, and 10cm (3.9"). If we can class the iron nails at the bottom of the hole as small (rather than very small) then the maximum depth that these could be rejected at is 7.9". In this case, all 3 objects (2 nails and the silver sixpence) are being detected at 13", not just the coin. Or have I misunderstood something here?
At the moment, I get the impression that the Blisstool may have the same flaw as the once popular Fisher 12XX range of detectors. In other words, you can end up digging a lot of deep holes in search of good signals that turn out to be nails.
Please elucidate us.
Leave a comment:
-
Oh gosh i think we have a detector detective here, or the worlds leading authority on demonstrations. Go on! Dont diss me my friend. I tell it how it is. It isnt a cheap trick becuase i have experienced the power myself first hand, and the man on the video is showing you something for your own good so don't be so obnoxious. It's like you try and tell people somethnig good and they dont wanna listen. Sorry but jog on! you havnt got a clue!! My oppinion BLISSTOOL is the DADDY!!
Leave a comment:
-
This can help only to milking naive buyers.Originally posted by jamin360 View PostTake a look at this hope it helps. http://youtu.be/CHHeGLU7VnU
Very cheap trick, additional target hidden in last big grass cluster.
Leave a comment:
-
blisstool ltc64x v2i
hellos is possible rejection of iron in v2i ltc64x blisstool
Tags: None
Leave a comment: