Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QED

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Don't thank me because I'm not doing you any favors!
    On the contrary; I can only do you harm with this!
    So watch what you do!



    ​
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    had you got ARCHIVE from my google disc? then open the folder QED and seek NEW_VCA.S : QED PIC microcontroller assembler source code

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    A friend sent me 2 complete QED pcbs this summer.
    One was "plugged in" and immediately had problems and burned out.
    The second one is intact, all the components are on it, but nothing is broken or burned, because it was never connected to the power supply.
    Since I got them; I didn't do anything about them. I talked to a couple of people on that topic, but I haven't moved on from the beginning.
    As far as I can tell; there are many versions of the QED detector, each with some small (but vital) change from the previous one.
    I remember that someone once said that the author of QED was a very quarrelsome man who, with every version of the code for the processor,
    managed to have an irrevocable quarrel with the programmer, and because of this, he always continued to work with another programmer... who would write the code from scratch.
    That is why we now have a general confusion about QED detectors.
    Because we don't have a logical and regular code sequence for the processor that matches the hardware!
    In the meantime, there has been some "final" version of QED which is commercial and it is impossible to get that version for free.
    Of course, these are all just empty ramblings I've heard from "this" and "that". But I don't know what is true or not.
    I have QED. New. Never powered on. It's 100% with inadequate code written into the processor, so I don't dare to try it.
    Pretty schizophrenic talk around QED... I don't think even God knows the real truth!
    Point: don't be sure that you will be happy if someone gives you a HEX code.




    Click image for larger version

Name:	20240701_104008.jpg
Views:	340
Size:	247.2 KB
ID:	431320​​

    Leave a comment:


  • detecto
    replied
    Can anyone share .hex file for the PIC please?

    Best regards,
    Detecto

    Leave a comment:


  • Jumper
    replied
    What value can the capacitor be connected to?

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by Jumper View Post
    На какое значение можно подключить конденсатор?
    Please read the forum rules and make your posts in English.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jumper
    replied
    На какое значение можно подключить конденсатор?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Какой должна быть емкость конденсатора между процессором и 604?

    Guys, i sure do not know/collect files on all DIY projects. You have to ask the author in every case. I and everybody are waiting a result FROM YOU, NOT from me.
    bugwisker will help you... i sure hope... did not seek his first topic... much years had went.

    Pleasure

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    BW used SL7. this soft does not give possibility to check the layout. while any good CAD has perfect checking way.
    but SP7 is primitive and projected mainly for copy pirates.

    Leave a comment:


  • fabio
    replied
    Did someone build this circuit?

    Hi Folks !

    If there is problem in posting this please delete.
    I finished 80% of the circuit but it is already starting to work.
    there is no reference to build this and it is very expensive the components to buy.
    the smps -v circuit still failed to make it work.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	0180324redu.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	448.3 KB
ID:	350984

    Leave a comment:


  • chutazet
    replied
    hi all ..
    does anyone have the full file of this qed detector ..
    can upload to forum ..

    Leave a comment:


  • garyq
    replied
    Some Test Results

    These air tests may be of some interest using an 8" mono coil on this QED PI detector adjusted for sensitivity with Gain & Mode set at minimum and with the Bias & Volume set to minimum that still enabled a stable threshold inside the house without being effected by any EMI.

    These air depths were the maximum achievable in inches for a signal response on these square Aluminium test pieces and Gold nuggets.


    Aluminium Foil - Thickness 0.0004" (0.01mm)
    1/2" Square 1" Square 1 1/2" Square
    2" 8" 14"
    Aluminium Can - Thickness 0.004" (0.1mm )
    1/8" Square 1/4" Square 1/2" Square
    1/2" 4" 10"
    Gold Nuggets
    0.05 gram 0.5 gram 2 gram
    2" 5" 8"

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    hi 6666, no... no yet requests =) you are first asking. i am ready to finish, but....

    you see no deep interest...
    people fly in the sky with diamonds... they prefer to kid.

    what in my plan now..
    1. small board for solder iron to control its power. this is popular schematic from the past.
    2. DP layout correction
    3. preamp for vlf coil. a way of ML to get those gold 2 inches depth+.
    3. some board for testing - opamps of any kind, generator for checking of coil, sinus vlf generator. whole on one board.

    Thanks for the update.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X