Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QED

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Originally posted by dougAEGPF View Post
    I have found gold with the QED as have others! There is even a Utube video of a very early Rev QED finding gold!The QED does find virgin gold nuggets in real goldfields!
    Doug, re-read #140. Stuff like this is for braggarts, and if all ya want to do is brag, then you got the stuff! Heck, I'll brag too... the White's Prizm 3 done found gold, I seen it with my own eyes!

    Leave a comment:


  • sawmill
    replied
    Aziz

    How many ML or any other company beating detectors have
    you produced? None you say, well so much for your opinion about
    the schematics.

    If no one has produced such a machine ,how would they know
    that the schematics ,would be that good? I bet that every detector
    designer has produced schematics ,and thought they had a world
    beater design,only to have it flop when tested.

    Leave a comment:


  • dougAEGPF
    replied
    Originally posted by PATCHES JUNIOR View Post
    I am sorry I did that Bugs! I promise I will never highjack another thread again. Thank goodness it has been taken care of several days ago. My court date is in a few weeks. Wish me luck.

    As far as the double layer board having harmonics when the sensitivity is turned up, well if you cut me a deal I will tell ya the problem like I said many times before.

    How many more days till you get the field reports coming in on the QED. We are all waiting!

    As always, keep up the good work my friend!

    Properly designed and laid out,multiple or double layer SMF boards do NOT have problems with harmonics! If they did other detector manufacturers would not use them in their detectors!!!
    dougAEGPF

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by PATCHES JUNIOR View Post
    No way!! You will tell Bugs, and I will not receive anything for my help. Besides I thought you had the plans for the worlds best metal detector, no?
    Hey, you would speed up the release date and could get one earlier and could get all the large deep nuggies for your effort.

    BTW, it's the "Worlds best ground balancing and discriminating" feature only. World's best metal detecting technology is trivial. Bugs is already showing you this and it isn't a rocket science.

    Cheers,
    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • PATCHES JUNIOR
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    PJ,

    we are interested in your technical view of the QED. Comeon, can you give us some information about it. (We know the HARMONICS... so you do not need to put it here again.)

    Cheers,
    Aziz
    No way!! You will tell Bugs, and I will not receive anything for my help. Besides I thought you had the plans for the worlds best metal detector, no?

    Leave a comment:


  • detecto
    replied
    Originally posted by Aziz View Post
    That is your opinion. But not mine!

    Aziz
    Never mind :P
    BTW who build QED and what Q-E-D mean?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    PJ,

    we are interested in your technical view of the QED. Comeon, can you give us some information about it. (We know the HARMONICS... so you do not need to put it here again.)

    Cheers,
    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • PATCHES JUNIOR
    replied
    Originally posted by bugwhiskers View Post
    Civility is not a problem.
    Product bashing by the likes of Patches Junior and his ridiculous claim that "four layer boards cause harmonics" which later morphed into the QED having harmonic problems add nothing to his credibility. His refusal to supply credible proof and persistance shows that his sole purpose is to disrupt this thread with utter nonsense.
    Please keep in mind that he was the one that highjacked Aziz's thread.
    I am sorry I did that Bugs! I promise I will never highjack another thread again. Thank goodness it has been taken care of several days ago. My court date is in a few weeks. Wish me luck.

    As far as the double layer board having harmonics when the sensitivity is turned up, well if you cut me a deal I will tell ya the problem like I said many times before.

    How many more days till you get the field reports coming in on the QED. We are all waiting!

    As always, keep up the good work my friend!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    Originally posted by detecto View Post
    LOL without source code we can't talk abouth schematic and performance
    Regards
    Detecto
    That is your opinion. But not mine!

    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • PATCHES JUNIOR
    replied
    I wonder who on Dougs forum said this???


    Hey, what fool would provide a release date before it’s commercially wise to do so!! Who would benefit from that?

    Leave a comment:


  • detecto
    replied
    LOL without source code we can't talk abouth schematic and performance
    Regards
    Detecto

    Leave a comment:


  • bugwhiskers
    replied
    Civility is not a problem.
    Product bashing by the likes of Patches Junior and his ridiculous claim that "four layer boards cause harmonics" which later morphed into the QED having harmonic problems add nothing to his credibility. His refusal to supply credible proof and persistance shows that his sole purpose is to disrupt this thread with utter nonsense.
    Please keep in mind that he was the one that highjacked Aziz's thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aziz
    replied
    *LOL*

    To me it is clearly evident, that the QED can match or even beat the best metal detector in the world (by just looking at the schematics).
    If you look carefully, you can find the recipe for a top-performing detector.

    Aziz

    Leave a comment:


  • dougAEGPF
    replied
    Originally posted by sawmill View Post
    Doug that story is really getting old ,according to your forum,
    this so called testing has been going on for over two years. Not
    one credible piece of proof has been shown yet. If any qed had
    found gold,you would have plastered photos on every gold forum
    on the internet.
    I have found gold with the QED as have others! There is even a Utube video of a very early Rev QED finding gold!The QED does find virgin gold nuggets in real goldfields!
    Again what you say has no basis in fact!
    dougAEGPF

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Originally posted by bugwhiskers View Post
    You have set rules for this thread that prevent me from answering fully.
    All I ask is for is civility... is that really too much?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X