If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I found that most delicate part to replicate is camlock.
I spent whole day and 5 attempts to get it right.
At the end it turns to be success.
It is not generally applicable because of the specific tube dimensions.
Thanks, I am half tempted to remake something like it for the Lobo or TGSL, but, use that conductive pla, just to see if it would provided good RF shielding properties.
Latest 3d printed box for IDX Pro, I started to use PetG more , which is what i used for this one. it an ok finish, ABS is more forgiving, I laced the inside with Copper tape for EMI shielding. its a little heavy with that bigger speaker and 3 18650's total weight is 390g still not to bad though. All i need to do is get that VDI working and all be all set for spring weather.
Latest 3d printed box for IDX Pro, I started to use PetG more , which is what i used for this one. it an ok finish, ABS is more forgiving, I laced the inside with Copper tape for EMI shielding. its a little heavy with that bigger speaker and 3 18650's total weight is 390g still not to bad though. All i need to do is get that VDI working and all be all set for spring weather.
It's not a problem to send meil I'll send you STL files !Pcb is 5.5cm with 7.8cm .
Great thank you, beside I was planning on populating the IDX board I have , it would only kick start the project knowing most of the case is already figured out. here my email [email protected] Nice looking printer btw, what that cylinder mass on top of the extruder ?
That's very Good! nice prints, Did you use a model of an Ultimaker clone, or is it version of a hypercube ? Would you mind sharing the stl files,(for the md case) it looks very very close to the Tesoro, looks great. I do believe the IDX board to be a lot smaller then the, TGSL.
It's not a problem to send meil I'll send you STL files !Pcb is 5.5cm with 7.8cm .
Filament is not painted otherwise I used for Whites idx in smd .
That's very Good! nice prints, Did you use a model of an Ultimaker clone, or is it version of a hypercube ? Would you mind sharing the stl files,(for the md case) it looks very very close to the Tesoro, looks great. I do believe the IDX board to be a lot smaller then the, TGSL.
Nice, is that for the TGSL ? that milky white color almost looks like some kind of nylon filament ? please post side and top photos, battery pack ........
wow that two deaths up there from the old snake bite prospector only couple months ago gone the same way (snake bite )while detecting, when you make it this way tibuck19 plenty of country to find that yellow stuff, just got to do it in the cooler months, lot of good guides that set you up in the right direction for a small fee of coarse but well worth it for reading the right type of ground
YIKES! that is bad and we can't blame the snake for being part of nature either. it does what snakes do! as much as they give me the willies, snake venom is also advancing medical science to a hole new level for humans.
A heavily pregnant woman dies after a suspected snake bite in the Mid West WA town of Meekatharra, 775 kilometres north-east of Perth. She was rushed to hospital but doctors were unable to save her or her baby.
Leave a comment: