Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using ChatGPT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ivconic
    replied
    Interesting enough!
    I just performed very serious testing of ChatGPT and BARD AI.
    BARD seems superior as it is supposedly online and searches the answers online.
    So I asked them one simple question!
    To give me and describe the pin layout on the coil connector for the Garrett GTI2500
    (I have the exact layout in my archive, I gave it on another topic but it gave me the idea to play around with the AI ​​a little and see how good they really are).
    ChatGPT immediately "cracked" and there was no use for it.
    And BARD gave a bunch of different pin layouts, always all wrong!
    I had to remind him after every answer that it was a 7-pin connector.
    Because he would randomly give with 5 or 6 pins and add some idiotic functions and roles to them that don't exist!!!
    Then I directed him to search the Geotech forums and find the right answer there.
    He replied that he would.
    And then he wrote to me that he "looked through the Geotech forums" and finally found the correct pin layout with explanations.
    However, what he gave as a result is even greater stupidity and idiocy than all the previous ones!
    Then I asked him directly, "You're lying, you didn't check the Geotech forums, you made up that pin layout yourself?"
    And he immediately replied: "Yes, that's right, I'm sorry, I'm a language model still learning... blah blah blah" !?!?!?
    So!
    I can't believe what I saw!
    That AI not only does not find answers but also LIES!!!
    And he invents some non-existent pin layouts and adds some incoherent and impossible explanations to them!
    Hahaha!
    Will we trust this kind of "intelligence" with our lives tomorrow?


    ​

    Leave a comment:


  • MDfanatic
    replied
    I was bored and gave a try at Carl's first question, the answer however is totally different from the first time:

    Click image for larger version  Name:	itmd.jpg Views:	0 Size:	117.1 KB ID:	413801

    Leave a comment:


  • sinclairuser
    replied
    just as an aside, in current modern British english the letter Y is technically a vowel, as it often replaces ie used in middle english.
    and there have been attempts to include it as either a full vowel or to just term it a transient vowel.
    its basically a consonant with an identity crisis......

    Leave a comment:


  • detectormods
    replied
    Chat gpt actually helped me to program nucleo boards. It actually worked.

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	228
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	411919​

    Leave a comment:


  • Carl-NC
    replied
    Before you get it all pissed off, you should ask it:

    "Chatgpt, do you know the launch codes for Russia's ICBMs?"

    Leave a comment:


  • Altra
    replied
    Originally posted by ivconic View Post
    Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	28.1 KB ID:	411897​

    Thanks. Screwing with robots in the future/now will be fun. By the way, why did the chicken cross the road?

    My natural AI kicked in based on the answer. Which came first the Bird or the EGG? It used the not quite a chicken to squeak by.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied
    Now it convert to EasyEDA. This has to be bull. I think it is playing joke on me.

    Leave a comment:


  • dbanner
    replied


    Chat ask me to upload schematic file(pic programmer) to google drive and provide a link so it could proceed with the design.

    What the hell??


    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	232
Size:	38.3 KB
ID:	411904​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	229
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	411902​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    What a YOYO !!!!
    Fun never ends with it!


    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	235
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	411899​

    Leave a comment:


  • ivconic
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	237
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	411897​

    Leave a comment:


  • Altra
    replied
    Ask Chatgpt which came first the Chicken or the Egg?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X