I feel very disappointed and angry!
Here's why.
At the very beginning of covid, I wrote some very clear and visible facts on the forum right in advance that only thinking people can immediately see and recognize.
I was immediately attacked by the same idiot and after a short discussion all my posts were deleted and Carl even temporarily banned me from the forum.
Of course, the fault is not only on one side, part of the fault is also mine, I admit, because I unnecessarily insisted on some topics that are not pleasant to the majority and do not belong in this forum.
My basic character flaw is that I am too stubborn and this has brought me a lot of trouble in my life.
But here we are now in 2025.
What happened in the meantime?
What is being said in the world today about the covid crisis?
What are the attitudes today?
Unfortunately, all my posts have been deleted so I have no way to list them here and add links to them.
Today, many very important people in the world, first of all leading politicians (I would not like to name them and again give reasons for deletion) say not only the same things but also much more radical things than what I wrote then.
Because it's very rude and ugly when a ******* who was an unprecedented ******* then remains the same ******* today who still has the same resistance towards the truth and common sense and reactions he had then.
As if nothing happened?
Because the posts have been deleted, what has not been deleted are the same qualifications that are still repeated against me, as I am a conspiracy theorist.
Just give a fool the power to delete forum posts and the fool will always be right!
I'm very angry!
First of all, on myself and my bad judgments about some people.
So I'm going to take a break from the forum now.
There is no need for me to stay here any longer.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
AI
Collapse
X
-
I think it's generally a misunderstanding problem here.
AI is no longer a funny toy for enthusiasts to play with.
We are (un)lucky (it's hard to judge) to be a generation living in a time of historical changes.
The industries and economies of entire countries are increasingly oriented in the direction of AI,
and in the near future only a country that has such an industry will be able to keep pace with the advanced world.
This is not a matter of choice, this is a matter of inevitability and not having a choice.
States will be presented with a simple choice; you will either go that way or you will not be able to survive.
I am saying this firsthand and not by rote or on the basis of some "conspiracy theory".
Because I have in my hands the plan of the country in which I live on the urgent need to build at least 4-5 nuclear
power plants so that the country can survive energetically under the onslaught of new technologies.
And I also have verified information about the plans of neighboring countries.
4-5 nuclear power plants is not a large number, but it is adequate for a country that is small and has barely 6-7 million citizens.
When I talked about big numbers; I deliberately took the USA as an example because the USA is a very advanced society and in terms of
size and population it belongs to the category of medium countries. (If we consider China, India, Russia, EU, etc...)
An additional reason is that the USA has transparent data and open institutions, so it is easy to get valid data.
So the USA example is a very rewarding example for fairly accurate state analyses.
The information I have provided is very easily verifiable.
Any moron who thinks this is a "conspiracy theory" can check all of this out in 2 minutes online... as long as he's not a lazy moron who hates getting out of his rocking chair.
Leave a comment:
-
Finally a person with normal thinking and enough decency to take the facts seriously.Originally posted by moodz View PostIvica .... the AIs are coming for you
From the IAE report last year.
Average data centres are quite small in power terms, with demand in the order of 5-10 megawatts (MW). But large hyperscale data centres, which are increasingly common, have power demands of 100 MW or more, with an annual electricity consumption equivalent to the electricity demand from around 350 000 to 400 000 electric cars.
The AI you are talking about is not the AI I was referring to in previous posts Paul.
The world industry is turning globally towards the ever wider use of AI and there are very serious changes (and upheavals) at the planetary level around the emergence of AI.
You are absolutely right about "small" AI systems for personal use. But we obviously didn't understand each other, because we don't mean the same thing.
The numbers you mentioned are not new to me. But they are a bit "out of date" because the situation changes drastically from day to day.
Leave a comment:
-
George, I didn't know you were such an exclusive person? You are surprising me?
You said several things in one sentence that are offensive, but above all completely incorrect.
First; how do you know if I have direct experience with BEV or not?
Other; you forget very quickly our similar discussions in the past.
10-15 years ago you labeled me a "conspiracy theorist" when I clearly saw what was about to happen.
Today, I see, you're not ready to remember that I was right 99% of the time!?
Are you pretending like nothing happened until now or have you forgotten all about it?
Ok, I'll take this as if you forgot everything because our conversations weren't important to you.
I have noticed over the years that you have one very ugly character trait; whenever you are wrong and whenever
you run out of arguments; you immediately resort to labeling the interlocutor and disparaging him as "you are a conspiracy theorist" etc...
Are you an advocate of "Woke culture"? Because that's exactly how they behave, you fit the definition perfectly.
The time I've spent driving a BEV so far... you won't be able to in 10 lifetimes! You have no idea how stupid you look now after what you wrote!
The work that I have been doing professionally in recent years is directly related to the problems that I have described on this topic.
Of course, my forum "character" is not obliged to show me in the right light, I am under no obligation to tell exact details from my private life here.
The bunch of "arguments" you made are so ridiculous and pathetic that I am really very unpleasantly surprised, because until this moment I considered you a very smart person.
But ignorance is not a sin. The sin is what you do, you mask your vast ignorance by accusing and labeling other people like "you're a conspiracy theorist" etc...
It's a pity... For 19 years I lived under the illusion that I was dealing with a smart man. Rarely do I misjudge like I do with you.
Batteries on BEVs burn out very often and this is the burning problem that Tesla company (and few others) has now.
But as the richest company in the world, it will certainly successfully cover up such excesses.
In order to buy time to solve that problem.
Do I have to give you a "million" links to Youtube with videos of BEVs catching fire and burning?
The Chinese therefore abandoned the lithium battery technology and switched to the new modern salt battery technology.
It is still too early to draw conclusions about this technology.
But if we ignore everything I have written so far in this post; the undeniable fact remains about the great demand for electricity to charge BEV batteries, what are you going to do with it?
How are you going to deny that? Another conspiracy theory?
The data I presented in previous posts is publicly available and can be easily verified.
No one even tries to hide those facts.
George... I am disappointed with you and I think any further conversation with you is pointless. I think I've told you everything with this.
Leave a comment:
-
Ivica .... the AIs are coming for you
From the IAE report last year.
Average data centres are quite small in power terms, with demand in the order of 5-10 megawatts (MW). But large hyperscale data centres, which are increasingly common, have power demands of 100 MW or more, with an annual electricity consumption equivalent to the electricity demand from around 350 000 to 400 000 electric cars.
Leave a comment:
-
Your response is based on conspiracy theories, myths, disinformation and fake news.
In reality, petrol and diesel cars are 20 times more likely to catch fire. The battery chemistry in a EV is different to a mobile phone, laptop, or tablet.
If the UK switched to EVs overnight, the estimated demand would only increase by 10%.
It's strange how people who have never owned or even driven an EV can be so "knowledgeable", which reminds me of the famous saying: "My mind is made up. Don’t confuse me with the facts.".
That's my final word on the subject.
Leave a comment:
-
Everything I have written so far is a rather general but very optimistic analysis. The real situation is much worse.
Chargers at public stations are rarely sized for 350kWh.
Maybe it's different in the USA, but in the EU the aim is for the chargers to be up to 650-700kWh.
The race for the market forces strong BEVs with many "horses".
An example of this is the neighboring Croatian brand "Primac". The "Nevera" model (if I understood correctly) develops up to 2000 horsepower.
Ok, that's an exaggeration, it's a sports car.
A regular small "city" car can be successfully charged with 350-500kWh.
Here I take into account the real situation when a person wants to stop at a public station, charge the battery and stay there as short as possible.
So if the USA one day (maybe already) has 1 million BEVs in circulation; that means they would need 350 nuclear power plants to service that number of BEVs on roads across the US.
Why do I say that all this is a "rather general but very optimistic" analysis?
Because charging the battery is only one of the problems when we talk about BEV.
What about batteries that wear out, fail and change? What about the ever-present risk of fire and explosion (it happens).
What about the problem of disposal of spent battery material?
It is not a recyclable material.
It is an extremely toxic, dangerous and flammable material that has devastating effects on nature.
Who wants to really know the real danger; have him take one 18650 battery and have him pierce it slightly with a needle or an awl or a knife.
I accidentally punctured a rectangular phone battery a month ago.
The reaction was instantaneous, I didn't even manage to blink an eye.
Suddenly, there was an explosion, a fire, and my otherwise large room was filled with smoke and poisonous gas, and my work area instantly caught fire.
It is very difficult to surprise me and even more difficult to scare. But at that moment I was taken aback, confused, surprised and quite panicked.
It was a 1100mAh battery. Imagine a battery from a BEV!
So let's summarize what BEV fashion brings with it, ok?
100-500x more nuclear power plants in the next 20 years, only on the territory of the USA, and what about the rest of the planet?
And all that electricity is only a small segment of humanity's total need for electricity.
What about fast-growing AI trends? When do we know that serious AI systems require really serious resources and very serious power requirements?
(At some point the AI power consumption will exceed the BEV consumption)
And these are only two segments in the total world consumption of electricity. What about the other segments that are already present en masse?
Conclusion; each residential building will require its own separate nuclear power plant in the future.
Do you think I'm exaggerating and joking? I'm not smiling at the moment because I don't even feel like laughing.
Humanity is again (for the umpteenth time) rushing in the wrong direction!
But why do "they" succeed?
Because 90% of humanity (on purpose) is totally illiterate and does not have the ability to get the right information or the ability to think sanely.
This is not an excess but a long-planned state. An agenda that has been planned and carefully implemented for decades.
"Stupid", "limited", "illiterate" people are easy victims for various manipulations. (Don't we already know this from our MD hobby?)
If these few posts of mine were suddenly published by all the major world media... would a sufficient number of people in the world start to think for themselves?
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
... How many people does USA have?
I have no idea, but let's say there are 350 million, ok?
Let there be 50 million fully electric cars.
Let 10 million be attached to chargers during the day, ok?
AND
DC Fast Charging (Public stations):
Can charge 80% of battery in 20-30 minutes
Draws up to 50-350 kW depending on the station and vehicle
equals to 10 000 000 * 350kW in the unit of time!
Let's look at an optimistic possibility; instead of 10 million let there be only one million BEVs in the USA, ok?
equals to 1 000 000 * 350kW in the unit of time ! ... or 350 gigawatts (GW)
I already lost count!
See?
That's my point.

...
A typical nuclear power plant produces around 1 GW.
The entire United States has a total electrical generating capacity of around 1,200 GW.
So 350 GW would be roughly equivalent to the output of 350 nuclear power plants or about 29% of the entire US generating capacity.
...
Do you still think there is nothing wrong with BEV?
Leave a comment:
-
Let me break down the typical electricity requirements for charging an electric car:
An average electric car has a battery capacity between 40-100 kWh (kilowatt-hours).
Here's what that means in practical terms:
For a typical mid-range electric car with a 60 kWh battery:
From empty to full would require about 60-70 kWh of electricity (accounting for charging losses)
At average U.S. electricity rates (around $0.14/kWh), this would cost about $8-10 per full charge
This typically provides 200-250 miles of range
Charging options and times:
Level 1 (Regular home outlet, 120V):
Provides about 3-5 miles of range per hour
Full charge could take 24-48 hours
Draws about 1.4-1.9 kW
Level 2 (240V home or public charger):
Provides 25-30 miles of range per hour
Full charge in 6-10 hours
Draws about 7.2-11 kW
DC Fast Charging (Public stations):
Can charge 80% of battery in 20-30 minutes
Draws up to 50-350 kW depending on the station and vehicle
For comparison, the average U.S. household uses about 30 kWh per day, so a full car charge
represents about 2-3 days of typical household electricity consumption.
Leave a comment:
-
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with BEVs when it comes to technology (except the batteries sometimes catch fire).Originally posted by ivconic View Post... How many people does USA have? I have no idea, but let's say there are 350 million, ok? Let there be 50 million fully electric cars.
Let 10 million be attached to chargers during the day, ok? Can you guess how much pressure/draw that puts on the energy system?...
But I wonder how all those cars will be charged during the day?
How much of a burden will it represent for the state's energy system?
Leave a comment:
-
Hey! It is 6:19 AM at me here!
I am all sleeping, time to call it a day!
For the end 2 more bijous (and good night folks):
Leave a comment:
-
Ok, it showing signs of intelligence!
Progressing!
It figured you still wanted an opamp for a metal detector and offered better solutions.
The problem is that it writes a lot (boring with scribomania) and time is money!

...
My usuall questions looks like this:
Leave a comment:
-
... now asked my "local expert" what it thought about the ne5534 ... but did not mention it was in context of metal detectors.
>>> is the ne5534 opamp any good
The NE5534 is a popular operational amplifier that was originally manufactured by National Semiconductor (now
part of TI). It's known for its versatility and performance in various applications, including audio circuits due
to its low noise and high open-loop gain. Let's consider the specifications and characteristics of the NE5534 to
evaluate its suitability for a VLF metal detector:
1. **Input Voltage Noise**: The NE5534 has an input voltage noise of around 20 nV/√Hz, which is decent but not
exceptional when compared to more modern low-noise opamps like the AD8623 or MAX4477 mentioned earlier. This means
it might be sufficient for a VLF metal detector if adequate filtering can be implemented to minimize its impact on
overall system performance.
2. **Input Current Noise**: The NE5534 has relatively high input current noise, with typical values ranging from
10 pA/√Hz to up to 100 pA/√Hz depending on the specific version and operating conditions. This could potentially
be a drawback in some precision applications where very low noise levels are required.
3. **Gain Bandwidth Product**: The NE5534 has a relatively narrow gain bandwidth product, which means its
performance might degrade at higher frequencies or with heavy capacitive loading. However, this is less of an
issue for many industrial and scientific applications but could be problematic in some precision metal detector
designs.
4. **Output Current**: The NE5534 can deliver up to 20 mA of output current per amplifier, which makes it suitable
for driving low-impedance loads like the inputs of sensitive metal detection circuits. This is an advantage for
certain applications but might not be a critical factor in others depending on your specific design requirements.
5. **Temperature Range**: The NE5534 operates over a wide temperature range from -40°C to 85°C, which is
beneficial for industrial and general-purpose applications where stable performance is required across a broad
temperature spectrum.
6. **Cost and Availability**: The NE5534 is an older part that's been around for quite some time, so it's widely
available from various distributors and is relatively inexpensive compared to more modern parts. This makes it
attractive for budget-conscious designs or for prototyping purposes where quick availability of components is
important.
In summary, the NE5534 can be a good choice for a VLF metal detector if its performance meets your requirements
with adequate filtering and consideration given to its limitations in terms of input noise and current, as well as
potential issues at higher frequencies. For high-precision applications where extremely low noise is critical, you
might want to consider more modern opamps like the AD8623 or MAX4477 that are specifically designed for lower
noise performance.
>>> Send a message (/? for help)
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: