Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arduino Nano PI Main Discussion

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lc516
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    It's exactly the same audio stage as the Surf-PI.
    The audio tone increases in volume as the target gets closer to the coil.
    Hi,Qiaozhi

    I tried to lower R20 to 30ohm,will that get noice on the circuit?

    Leave a comment:


  • lc516
    replied
    Originally posted by Vadim18 View Post
    lc516 and bernte, and all who had silent sound with traditional speakers on Surf.
    I alredy post modification for audio stage.

    It will drive 6 Ohm speaker like crazy.
    Only 3 transistors.
    Thanks! This solved my recent troubles.

    Leave a comment:


  • Vadim18
    replied
    lc516 and bernte, and all who had silent sound with traditional speakers on Surf.
    I alredy post modification for audio stage.

    It will drive 6 Ohm speaker like crazy.
    Only 3 transistors.

    Leave a comment:


  • lc516
    replied
    ...

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    If anybody in Australia is interested I have two pcb's for sale, $7 posted, payment by paypal.

    Leave a comment:


  • lc516
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    you can also take a simple 2-3w amplifier module
    or as main speaker a piezo

    if you change the audio frequency in the code you could get louder audio if you use a frequency close the the resonant frequency of the piezo
    Changing the PWM frequency is troublesome in arduino IDE.
    so,I just changed the PWM duty cycle to about 5% ("analogWrite(audioPin, 20);"),it look a little better now.

    Thanks for your information.

    and, I found that if process the audio through the mcu, may get better results.
    The current audio processing seems to lose some sensitivity, or it's hard for me to made it well on PCB.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by lc516 View Post
    Yes,I think it's work good on headphones,but I want use speaker.
    As bernte_one said,maybe I need to up the PWM voltage to 12V.

    Thank your reply ,and bernte_one's
    you can also take a simple 2-3w amplifier module
    or as main speaker a piezo

    if you change the audio frequency in the code you could get louder audio if you use a frequency close the the resonant frequency of the piezo

    Leave a comment:


  • lc516
    replied
    Originally posted by surfdetector View Post
    I am using 32 ohm headphones and the volume is very good.
    Yes,I think it's work good on headphones,but I want use speaker.
    As bernte_one said,maybe I need to up the PWM voltage to 12V.

    Thank your reply ,and bernte_one's

    Leave a comment:


  • surfdetector
    replied
    Originally posted by lc516 View Post
    I used a speaker with 32ohm,but it's sounds too low.

    how should I improve it to make louder?
    I am using 32 ohm headphones and the volume is very good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by bernte_one View Post
    Take a piezo, 3-12v or 5-24v rating
    All normal speaker i have tested are too quiet

    Not Sure if the Audio stage is working like planned
    It's exactly the same audio stage as the Surf-PI.
    The audio tone increases in volume as the target gets closer to the coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Originally posted by lc516 View Post
    I used a speaker with 32ohm,but it's sounds too low.

    how should I improve it to make louder?
    Take a piezo, 3-12v or 5-24v rating
    All normal speaker i have tested are too quiet

    Not Sure if the Audio stage is working like planned

    Leave a comment:


  • lc516
    replied
    I used a speaker with 32ohm,but it's sounds too low.

    how should I improve it to make louder?

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Some samples:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210417_151514.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	504.6 KB
ID:	359552Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210417_153152.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	511.6 KB
ID:	359553

    Leave a comment:


  • bernte_one
    replied
    Build mine ready, within one day.
    Was very easy, all settings checked with oscope.
    Big THX to George for Support
    If anyone is interested in scope pictures i can upload them

    Leave a comment:


  • green
    replied
    Originally posted by godigit1 View Post
    Hi Green.
    Sorry for the delay in posting health went down again.
    I would like your excel program if you would, It will be another learning curve but that's what keeps me going.

    Got my boards and will have parts complete soon.
    Code is almost done I'm having a little trouble with the timing interrupts but almost ready to try in the IDE and see if it compiles.
    I realize this is not the perfect platform to do GB but once the code is done the nanno can be applied to other designs.

    Thanks again
    Any questions, ask.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X