Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Arduino Nano PI Main Discussion
Collapse
X
-
@Alec, I foresee a new You tube Video Build-along being born pretty soon!,,,Great stuff Alec! Looking forward! Regards, Marty.
-
Originally posted by surfdetector View PostThis is really great. I have just placed the order for my book. Hopefully will have it on Sunday.
Many thanks for another interesting project.
My pcb order is now in the queue at JLCPCB.
Leave a comment:
-
Book ordered,,,Due Monday 15th March,,,,Thanks George. Regards, Marty.
Leave a comment:
-

Cool!
Welcome to AVR world!
(Arduino is just entering gate)
Looking forward!
Leave a comment:
-
Hya George, Thanks for another 'Project Gift'! Looking forward to another good read and new book for my collection, and another interesting project to keep my mind and fingers busy! Thanks again, Regards, Marty.
Leave a comment:
-
Arduino Nano PI Main Discussion
This is really great. I have just placed the order for my book. Hopefully will have it on Sunday.
Many thanks for another interesting project.Tags: None
- Likes 1
Leave a comment: