Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Arduino Nano PI Main Discussion
Collapse
X
-
The drivers for the 4066 are not necessary, if you handle only the positive part of the signal (0 to +5V)
-
Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostHave you made and tested these changes on the original circuit?
Yes
plus changes on the sound.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Correct, those are air test results. However, unlike a VLF, PI detectors show little or no difference between air and ground tests. In fact, some people claim (in certain ground conditions) that PI detectors demonstrate a greater depth when the target is buried in the ground matrix.Originally posted by waltr View PostThose are good distances. Guessing this is 'air' tests.
Leave a comment:
-
Results with 9" (230mm) diameter coil.Originally posted by Lam-part View PostWhat depths on the coils?
See attached file.Attached Files
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by 6666 View PostGeorge are those video links on page 1 supposed to be set up as they are now ?
if you click on
Pt1 you get Pt4
Pt2 you get Pt2
Pt3 you get video unavailable
Pt4 you get Pt4
Well, I managed to completely cock that up!
Note to self: "Don't make updates late at night."
The links have been replaced by the playlist supplied by surfdetector.
Leave a comment:
-
So do I. I am a fan of the use of Arduino modules.Ordered my board from Andy tonight.
Leave a comment:
-
Originally posted by 6666 View PostGeorge are those video links on page 1 supposed to be set up as they are now ?
if you click on
Pt1 you get Pt4
Pt2 you get Pt2
Pt3 you get video unavailable
Pt4 you get Pt4
This is the playlist for the 4 videos:
Leave a comment:
-
George are those video links on page 1 supposed to be set up as they are now ?
if you click on
Pt1 you get Pt4
Pt2 you get Pt2
Pt3 you get video unavailable
Pt4 you get Pt4
Leave a comment:
-
Ordered my board from Andy tonight.Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostAndy has informed that the Arduino Nano PI Detector PCBs are now available in the shop:
https://diydetector.co.uk/store/inde...roller=product
Leave a comment:
-
Andy has informed that the Arduino Nano PI Detector PCBs are now available in the shop:
Leave a comment:
-
No set plans as of yet. I have been playing with some VCO synth circuits based on the AS3340 and the CD4046 to get something more pleasing to my ear. I had been using one of my Crossbow boards but now the Nano is in my vise so I will continue to tinker.Originally posted by Qiaozhi View PostI've added links to your youtube videos in post #1.
What are you thinking of doing with the audio?
Thanks for posting the links.
Leave a comment:
-
I've added links to your youtube videos in post #1.Originally posted by surfdetector View PostThe Nano was a fun project and I shall keep it in the vise on my bench for the time being. I want to play with the audio. Good to hear that you have seen some of the videos.

What are you thinking of doing with the audio?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: