Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New bara with no sound. Problem ahead.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • paku
    replied
    Originally posted by Psyborg View Post
    @ Paku
    I check all resistor what you remarked, all good.

    @ Jladre
    All empty holes are already shorted.

    I change the ne5543 today. No change of behavior.
    I m waiting of a shipment of a new LF412 and 7660s.
    you waiting shipment for the component ?
    are you have burn that ic ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Psyborg
    replied
    Kit

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    you buy only board or kit from silverdog ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Psyborg
    replied
    @ Paku
    I check all resistor what you remarked, all good.

    @ Jladre
    All empty holes are already shorted.

    I change the ne5543 today. No change of behavior.
    I m waiting of a shipment of a new LF412 and 7660s.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Psybord try to put a pot connected on the 2 blank holes beside your delay trimmer or solder a wire to short it...i think your problem is that.
    And since i never been tried using Silkscreen board i have no idea if those empty holes in your picture which should be shorted are have connection already..just check those neccesary holes to be shorted first if it is connected.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    hi Psyborg can you check color of this resistor
    i have remark on this picture
    Click image for larger version

Name:	kald7k.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	457.7 KB
ID:	342624

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Originally posted by Psyborg View Post
    Paku
    I took your advice. Nothing warms.
    IRF transistor should get warm with a coil connected.

    Leave a comment:


  • Psyborg
    replied
    Paku
    I took your advice. Nothing warms.

    Leave a comment:


  • paku
    replied
    KOLA. its working good now im use BF245 and BF256

    Psyborg
    now pull out all you IC from sockets
    then put you battery then turn it on
    now touch all of you component with you finger
    first touch you all transistor
    then touch other component
    fill the component have going to hot or not

    sorry my bad english.

    Leave a comment:


  • localbug
    replied
    "should have been easy" I was thinking just like you.. and I know it is frustating. take your time...build it with a clear mind and focus on the detail and steps. Succeed with the 2nd board I made. Even guru failed dont worry this is what they usually called "a learning curve"

    Leave a comment:


  • Psyborg
    replied
    I accidentally wrote 7665. It is 7660S.

    Leave a comment:


  • jladre
    replied
    Originally posted by Psyborg View Post
    I just check all resistors and diodes, all ok.
    TC7665S max input voltage is +13V. I use buzzer for now.
    I will change all IC with new one when comes.

    I began to be angry because baracuda does not work. Should have been easy, just solder the components and everything works.

    Have you check the data sheet of 7665 maybe its differ from 7660 pinouts?

    Leave a comment:


  • Psyborg
    replied
    I just check all resistors and diodes, all ok.
    TC7665S max input voltage is +13V. I use buzzer for now.
    I will change all IC with new one when comes.

    I began to be angry because baracuda does not work. Should have been easy, just solder the components and everything works.

    Leave a comment:


  • localbug
    replied
    Before u make this project better look at these:
    -Check the value of the resistor, more precise better. Use multimeter, dont trust the color band.
    -Check the diode.
    -Read the datasheet. TC7660 input voltage 10.5V, some transistors can be replaced wth others but read before the datasheet.
    -Buy extra components will help alot. extra 7660, TIP127/IRF9640, Op Amp, CD40106, and Transistor
    -Read the Baracuda forum and identify the issues that u might be facing. Dont forget to take a note or make a screenshoot.
    -I use a headphone not 8ohm speaker.
    -Start from 9V, dont start with 12V.
    -2N2222 when using plastic type reverse the leg.
    -Adjust the offset, pin 6 5534 should be 0V.
    -Secure the bottom of the PCB, use papertape to avoid short
    -400uH-450uH coil inductance works for me, resistance less than 1.5ohm wire 0.7mm

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Originally posted by Psyborg View Post
    I can try tomorrow morning put a speaker instead of a buzzer.
    Must be at the exit of the coil some voltage ?
    Yes but very high and short pulse so need a scope to measure it. Not sure if your PC scope is safe don't want to blow up your scope or PC. If its pulsing the IRF top left on your board will be getting warm but not hot.

    Try and get mine back up and running. Nicked some parts including the Pot and coil off it for a repair for someone. When it's back running I can post some of my values for you. Probably be a few days

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X