I can try tomorrow morning put a speaker instead of a buzzer.
Must be at the exit of the coil some voltage ?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
New bara with no sound. Problem ahead.
Collapse
X
-
Have you got a small speaker you can try instead of the buzzer I do remember someone having a problem with the buzzer recently.
Leave a comment:
-
ignore this I have use a 4 band your is correct can't see anything obvious with the components that are lying flat to the boardOriginally posted by Koala View PostCheck the value of the resistor bottom right near the h in the word threshold just above the capacitor I have a different value there but the board is slightly different
Leave a comment:
-
Check the value of the resistor bottom right near the h in the word threshold just above the capacitor I have a different value there but the board is slightly different
Leave a comment:
-
IRF should get quite warm but not red hot if its pulsing correctly. Not sure if you can measure safely with your PC scopeOriginally posted by paku View Postis that same if replace
2N5485 with BF256
and
MPF102 with BF245
I used 2N5485 in all three locations and it worked fine
Will have a look at your photos later.
Leave a comment:
-
Start with the simple, do you have +5v and -5v at the output of 78l05 and 79l05 ?
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: