Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARACUDA-Legend-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 6666
    replied
    AP
    just for interest would you mind telling me the exact part number on U2 and U4
    that you used in your Bara please

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • plumabob
    replied
    Thanks, Maikl! Now i got it!

    Bob

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    Originally posted by plumabob View Post
    PLEASE can somebody show me which 2 fets should be matched???? I don't want to cook my one and only board.

    Thanks

    Bob
    There is talk of Q3 and Q4.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • plumabob
    replied
    PLEASE can somebody show me which 2 fets should be matched???? I don't want to cook my one and only board.

    Thanks

    Bob

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexismex
    replied
    Thanks Apberg for this real discover ...if i remember many years ago Eric Foster tell that he match the fets in their circuit ...but nobody react in the forum ... and now it is a good notice for us ....
    For the 4066 i have many times compared with the single fet in particular the J113 and for my appreciation it is much better the fet configuration J113
    Thanks again

    Leave a comment:


  • habitbraker
    replied
    Originally posted by mikebg View Post
    The analog switch should operate with both polarities. What is the funny?
    oh yes of course - you always can connect negative supply to VSS and 0V to VDD.
    Why funny?

    Leave a comment:


  • Vortxrex
    replied
    Should add FET Sockets

    Should add some simple 3 pin sockets in place of the FETS so you can experiment with FETs to find a good match.

    Dave Frank

    Leave a comment:


  • mikebg
    replied
    Originally posted by habitbraker View Post
    ...But then sample pulse pulse polarity must be changed
    The analog switch should operate with both polarities. What is the funny?

    Leave a comment:


  • habitbraker
    replied
    ...But then sample pulse pulse polarity must be changed

    Leave a comment:


  • mikebg
    replied
    Originally posted by plumabob View Post
    Thanks for trying to help me. Still don't understand it. Like I said this is greek to me, if someone could just point out which 2 fets should be the same I would appreciate it.
    Bob
    Bob, I agree with DIRCEU that you can use 4066 because Q3 and Q4 operate as analog switches. In this case the most important parameter is Rds_on.
    The parameter can be measured with an ohmmeter as shown below.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • DIRCEU
    replied
    Hi! All


    If you use 4066 instead the fets, like Surfmaster, then...

    Dirceu

    Leave a comment:


  • plumabob
    replied
    Thanks for trying to help me. Still don't understand it. Like I said this is greek to me, if someone could just point out which 2 fets should be the same I would appreciate it.

    Bob

    Leave a comment:


  • TH Jim
    replied
    BTW:

    Great job ApBerg!! Good work, as always from you!

    As you know I thought it was strange to have 2 different FET's, now we can guess why - it doesn't matter as long as they are matched!

    Regards, Jim.

    Leave a comment:


  • TH Jim
    replied
    We are talking about the 2 FET's that are used to gate the output of the NE5534 into the LF412.

    Leave a comment:


  • plumabob
    replied
    I'm not getting this. What FETs are being changed to get the depth increase? Some sort on diagram would be helpful. My understanding of these components is limited but I'm great at looking at pictures...LOL

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X