If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Much Thanks Apberg, now I have the correct file. You do a nice job on pcb layouts. By the way, now that you have tried the BARA, do you think it is superior to the Surf PI? if so in what ways, your comments please.
Hi bernte_one. Had it not perhaps too thick wire: 2.5 mm ² is roughly the thickness of 1.8mm=13AWG ? ApBerg insulated wire is 2mm and is probably without insulation thickness of 0.5mm-0.8mm.
Good job ApBerg. I used your first PCB. Coil 200mm diameter, wire diameter 0.56 mm (PVC insulation thickness 0.35mm), 29 turns. Detection is similar to yours and I notice the difference in color tone (and the ferromagnetic neferomagnetni). I see you on the second PCB kicked DELAY 10K potentiometer. All the best.
Hi
can we use 1m*1m coil for bara? what is max detection depth for bara MD?
Good job ApBerg. I used your first PCB. Coil 200mm diameter, wire diameter 0.56 mm (PVC insulation thickness 0.35mm), 29 turns. Detection is similar to yours and I notice the difference in color tone (and the ferromagnetic neferomagnetni). I see you on the second PCB kicked DELAY 10K potentiometer. All the best.
yesterday i etched a pcb for legend. Now i want to order the parts. Which partlist should i use? Is the partlist-image from the side before ok or is there a new one?
Use parts list from post # 12. And Q4=Q5=Q7=MPS 102 you will not find anywhere but you will find MPF 102.
yesterday i etched a pcb for legend. Now i want to order the parts. Which partlist should i use? Is the partlist-image from the side before ok or is there a new one?
Leave a comment: