Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARACUDA-Legend-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • arlim
    replied
    If anyone has this circuit in PDF form, please put it here. I have a problem converting the Gerber files of this circuit. Thankful

    Leave a comment:


  • arlim
    replied
    My circuit is at the top of this page in post #1548

    Leave a comment:


  • arlim
    replied
    Has anyone made the Geotech Baracuda - REV-A? If someone made this circuit, please explain if it detects gold and silver or not? In the circuit that I made, most metals are easily sensed except for gold and silver. Mr. Qiaozhi I would be glad if you could guide me on this. Does the circuit you optimized sense the gold? Thankful

    Leave a comment:


  • Toros
    replied
    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    i have now 12 000 posts. you do me PLATINUM MEMBER to answer on every beginner request?
    look subtopics on words FASTEST COIL BASKET COIL DOUBLE FIELD COIL. learn SEARCH engine of the GEOTECH1 for first.
    look on top right corner of this page. you see a knob ADVANCED SEARCH, so search your needs.
    Do not complain! You should be proud!

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    i have now 12 000 posts. you do me PLATINUM MEMBER to answer on every beginner request?
    look subtopics on words FASTEST COIL BASKET COIL DOUBLE FIELD COIL. learn SEARCH engine of the GEOTECH1 for first.
    look on top right corner of this page. you see a knob ADVANCED SEARCH, so search your needs.

    Leave a comment:


  • arlim
    replied
    Thank you for your answer kt315. What do you think of my posts Page 62.#1548 and 1549?








    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by arlim View Post
    How can I amplify the barracuda sound to have a stronger sound with a speaker or piezo? Anyone have a booster circuit for this?
    sound end is working in clue mode. what can be BETTER than it? i grasp you try use small size piezo and got poor result.

    Leave a comment:


  • arlim
    replied
    How can I amplify the barracuda sound to have a stronger sound with a speaker or piezo? Anyone have a booster circuit for this?

    Leave a comment:


  • arlim
    replied
    The 8 volt regulator was placed incorrectly in the built circuit. which was later corrected.








    Leave a comment:


  • arlim
    replied
    And the next one. I also built the German PULS circuit. Its map is available on this site. I have put the whole circuit below. This circuit also feels good but it has a background noise that doesn't go away even when put in the threshold. Mr. Qiaozhi and ivconic and others, please guide me. The circuit is thresholded. And it makes sense, but this annoying sound in the background does not get quiet. How can I eliminate this sound so that the device works quietly? Thankful
    Click image for larger version

Name:	۲۰۲۲۰۱۳۱_۱۳۵۶۳&#17.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	464.0 KB
ID:	363520Click image for larger version

Name:	ps_pcb.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	874.3 KB
ID:	363519Click image for larger version

Name:	pulse3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	575.8 KB
ID:	363518Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	484.9 KB
ID:	363517








    Leave a comment:


  • arlim
    replied
    Hello to all. I made the barracuda circuit and it works great. I decided to make Barracuda Geotech as well. I designed a PCB for it, which I put below. This circuit also works great, but it doesn't find the gold and silver. Can anyone tell me why?Click image for larger version

Name:	BARACUDA GEOTECH MAN 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	346.4 KB
ID:	363514Click image for larger version

Name:	BARACUDA GEOTECH MAN.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	431.1 KB
ID:	363515Click image for larger version

Name:	Geotech Baracuda - Schematic.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	803.1 KB
ID:	363516

    Leave a comment:


  • Myntmaster
    replied
    This year I dug underwater with a homemade Barracuda PI.
    Only three months + - two weeks. No more than 4-6 exits per month. Very satisfied.
    Finds of this season in the photo.
    A homemade sticker from being constantly in the water, shed, wiped off but did not peel off.
    -------------------------
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220723_211249.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1,016.9 KB
ID:	363493
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220803_132353.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	459.1 KB
ID:	363494
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220807_113831.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	998.5 KB
ID:	363495
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220803_134609.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	299.8 KB
ID:	363496
    Click image for larger version

Name:	seaaa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	226.6 KB
ID:	363497

    Leave a comment:


  • arlim
    replied
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    There is nothing wrong with the Gerber files for the Geotech Baracuda. You must have some setting wrong in Sprint Layout when you loaded the files.
    Kicad is also able to import the Gerber files and create a PCB. From there you can plot the files as PDF.

    If you're planning to make the PCB yourself using nasty chemicals, then please aware that the design is double-sided with plated-through holes.
    THANKS MR.
    Qiaozhi

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by arlim View Post
    Thanks, I have Sprint Layout software. I use it, but when I enter the new Geotech Baracuda - REV-A Gerber file into the software, it gives me a blurry image like this one .do You have the sprint layout file of new Geotech Baracuda - REV-A., load it here?[ATTACH]57877[/ATTACH]
    There is nothing wrong with the Gerber files for the Geotech Baracuda. You must have some setting wrong in Sprint Layout when you loaded the files.
    Kicad is also able to import the Gerber files and create a PCB. From there you can plot the files as PDF.

    If you're planning to make the PCB yourself using nasty chemicals, then please aware that the design is double-sided with plated-through holes.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    CAM350. <Link to pirated software removed.>

    all are OK. install and enjoy. use way FILE - IMPORT - GERBER DATA.

    sprint layout is trash program =(
    I have Sprint Layout software - forget it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X