Originally posted by kt315
View Post
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
BARACUDA-Legend-1
Collapse
X
-
not. if be sure. it's primitive way. oldest and uneffective. you have to see in a side of impulse converter, buy from chineses. they may be also bipolar.Originally posted by Deghbar613 View Postcan we use this power schematic
look STEP UP CONVERTER and choice looking the current/power you need.Last edited by kt315; 01-26-2025, 09:05 AM.
Leave a comment:
-
you can use any o-scope but must remember on the coil you have high voltage pulse, 150-200V p-p. so you may burn o-scope if touch 'hot' end.Originally posted by Deghbar613 View Post
hi kt315
can i use this oscilloscope for this bara
you have to know o-scope specs.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
hi kt315Originally posted by kt315 View Post
George's Bara files are free of a charge.
can i use this oscilloscope for this bara
Leave a comment:
-
If your circuit works but can not find the gold or silver then maybe there is no gold or silver...Originally posted by arlim View PostHello to all. I made the barracuda circuit and it works great. I decided to make Barracuda Geotech as well. I designed a PCB for it, which I put below. This circuit also works great, but it doesn't find the gold and silver. Can anyone tell me why?[ATTACH]58049[/ATTACH][ATTACH]58050[/ATTACH][ATTACH]58051[/ATTACH]
Leave a comment:
-
What do you mean by "Does the circuit you optimized sense the gold"?Originally posted by arlim View PostHas anyone made the Geotech Baracuda - REV-A? If someone made this circuit, please explain if it detects gold and silver or not? In the circuit that I made, most metals are easily sensed except for gold and silver. Mr. Qiaozhi I would be glad if you could guide me on this. Does the circuit you optimized sense the gold? Thankful
If you mean "gold nuggets" then note on page 18 of the Build Document that it says:
"The preamp is a standard single-stage design with a gain of 1000 (60dB). This detector is designed
for use on the beach, and (if constructed in a waterproof enclosure) for shallow diving. It is not
designed for gold nugget hunting."
Leave a comment:
-
I have a problem converting the Gerber files of this circuit. = converting to ???
Leave a comment:
-
Don't be so proud of your number of posts. Anyone can increase his rank with thousands of useless posts. I had a problem and asked here. And I'm sure there are people of character here to guide me. In addition, I am not an electronic engineer who knows everything. I am a teacher of literatureOriginally posted by kt315 View Posti have now 12 000 posts. you do me PLATINUM MEMBER to answer on every beginner request?
look subtopics on words FASTEST COIL BASKET COIL DOUBLE FIELD COIL. learn SEARCH engine of the GEOTECH1 for first.
look on top right corner of this page. you see a knob ADVANCED SEARCH, so search your needs.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: