Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARACUDA-Legend-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kt315
    replied
    40106 burnt. reconnect resitors on GND (+E for 40106) - look this pic. change values of them - look the pic.
    then change 40106.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    I fully agree with you. I am 40 now. Too many tasks to look after. I have already been into too much study. My stage of reading to learn has just elapsed and whatever is left is occupied with more pressing priorities. After attempting to find and read about my problem I post in hope for receiving tips from people of knowledge. I wish members stop getting annoyed by my questions. About Kt i am sure he has a big tribe and glorious ancestors so he does not get annoy.

    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    I already have ... several times.

    Forget about building any MD projects until you understand some very basic electronics. When you've managed to do that, your life will become less frustrating.
    I know that everyone has to start learning somewhere, but you need to try and help yourself, and not rely on others (particularly KT315). I've now lost count of the number of failures, but surely this must a record.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by chuubaba View Post
    I have tried everything in my knowledge and its time for experts. Why don't you look into these symptoms and suggest a cure.
    I already have ... several times.

    Forget about building any MD projects until you understand some very basic electronics. When you've managed to do that, your life will become less frustrating.
    I know that everyone has to start learning somewhere, but you need to try and help yourself, and not rely on others (particularly KT315). I've now lost count of the number of failures, but surely this must a record.

    This is the last I'm going to say on this subject. Now it's up to you...

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    Kt brother i am also fail in test # 5 of build document. NE5534 pin6 is constantly giving 4.48V and not changing with trimmer.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    I have tried everything in my knowledge and its time for experts. Why don't you look into these symptoms and suggest a cure.
    Originally posted by Qiaozhi View Post
    ... and so the saga continues.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    ... and so the saga continues.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    There is nothing for o-scope and multimeter in collector of 2N2222. 0.01V

    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    put pic from collector of 2222 (2n2222) under driver mosfet on your pic of board

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    put pic from collector of 2222 (2n2222) under driver mosfet on your pic of board

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    Kt you want me to turn the MPSA13 / MPS102 ?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    also we know modulated mosfet Q7 setted unright still in original board. its in inverted position. i did not correct that in my board and left as-is because i did the copy
    hoping correct after testing and in second batch.
    but... this works. you must know this fact. all mosfets are working in inverted position or not just the time will show that.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    scope setting is 0.5mS/Division and 5.0V/Division. There was no signal on o-scope. There is no voltage on multi meter. I switch it ON/OFF again and it gives 0.18V on multimeter.

    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    you do not have modulation signal. give o-scope signal pic on base of 2SA13.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    you do not have modulation signal. give o-scope signal pic on base of 2SA13.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    there is one very very small click sound when i switch the power ON. I used 10K 1/4W resistor.

    Originally posted by kt315 View Post
    yes. blue correct. do.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    yes. blue correct. do.

    Leave a comment:


  • chuubaba
    replied
    This is my third time (failure).

    Originally posted by Tibuck19 View Post
    You recently put together one ??

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X