Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARACUDA-Legend-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BKY1337
    replied
    The LED calculator only shows me one resistor , but two resistors are used in the schematic.
    I use the ohms law , voltage divider calculator.

    The specs of my LED are 3.2 - 3.4 V and 20mA.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    The current of the LED must be limited, which is more important than the voltage- look for LED-Rechner

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    What do you mean?
    With 100R and 33R i have 2,977 Volts , so i think my 3,3V LED will work.

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    What are you trying to do here ?

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    Can you tell me how much voltage the led in the Barracuda Legend Rev -B circuit uses?

    EDIT: I guess its the battery voltage, so i need to change a resistor at my board for the 3,3 or maybe not because 3,3V is usual.

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    Of Course you can use LED's . 3.3v is sufficient with most LED's. Just use the appropriate Current limiting Resistors.

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    Can i use the LEDs from Tayda with 3,3V?

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    I have bought the small one for 3x 18650 batteries and its perfect for them.
    I mean the small one with the round edges.

    Unfortunately my enclosure for the TGSL is very heavy. But the board fits in it like its made for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    I would need to change the Cap on my board. It would stand too tall I think.

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    Nice if you don't mind out board battery.

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    I found a perfect fitting enclosure for your small Barracuda Legend boards.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT2153.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	980.0 KB
ID:	350192
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT2154.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	350193

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    bara files uploaded again http://depositfiles.com/files/2n8gribya
    do not pay in this site.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    BOM file with George's mod note.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    You did a Nice Board ! I just needed the BOM to set parts. Thank You. It's all but completed. All voltages getting were needed. Now need to get a coil hooked up and Damped.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X