Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARACUDA-Legend-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TH Jim
    replied
    David135 also likes to log in under several different user names - maybe he is schizophrenic?

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    David135

    Finders explains all about his amp in post #495, it plugs into the audio out socket
    a 386 should work ok , next week I will be trying a 386.

    I have just completed a simple audio amplifier using a tda2003 and now obtain approx. 20% increase in depth. It's connected to an external 8ohm/5watt speaker and powered with 9volt/200mah ni-mh batt. The unit is enclosed in its own box and attached to the control box of my bara. It makes those very soft subtle tones more audiable and now get a ring at 36cm and a 5 cent aust. coin at 30cm with a minelab 11 inch monocoil.

    Leave a comment:


  • david135
    replied
    if I have the key to upload files[

    Amplificador Con TDA7377 2.0.0.zip

    Click image for larger version

Name:	TDA7377-circuits.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	331280

    Leave a comment:


  • david135
    replied
    pardon law before evil, negative feedback, this can be done, using the negative part of the circuit with the components already installed.
    this change will not affect him?
    few dB of gain?
    I'm looking at one with LM386 and LM380, one 74dB gain, I do not know if it serves any, is 1 watt think?
    not if more than more gain, but I thought that the amplifier must go between the circuit and the coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • david135
    replied
    good to all, ire in response to these allegations,
    by sponge bob it was a joke,
    second when I refer to children *******s I was referring to the 3 politcos,,
    third is well saido that here there is enough wing hunting things.
    cuerto. I have not been answered, watts, and consumption, I reaffirm.
    fifth negative waves, jajajajajjajajajajajjajajajajja
    I'm doing an audio amplifier 2x30 watts rather good I was thinking, consuming 3 amps at full power, with tda 7377 if anyone wants to upload the schema.
    but I see that many people do not know what does.
    sepuede 2canales to stereo or 4 channels
    finally, if anyone has bothered to go **** himself,
    could be put and good amp but that is needed is more watts a power supply of many watts, consuming postscript,, I have thought about doing something that I see you have not done one here, but not if it worked as I want, ,,
    I am not speak clearly provocative, which is different. greetings to all at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    Do not worry Finderskeepers, because david135 is a provocateur, or has escaped from certain medical institution... look at what he does on this forum: http://www.geotech1.com/forums/searc...earchid=764220 Some of his posts was the administrator has deleted ... Best regards.

    Leave a comment:


  • andrew
    replied
    Originally posted by Finderskeepers View Post
    To Spongebob jellybrain, thats you david135,

    whats the "childrens of whores" remark all about. You sound very silly
    I think he is relating to the world globalist elites! nwo! iluminati! etc?

    Leave a comment:


  • Finderskeepers
    replied
    Originally posted by david135 View Post
    be gentlemen, the invention of finderskeerper gentleman is?
    a simple audio amplifier to listen to the sound louder?
    This unamplified depth asolutamente nothing ghosts
    to be so should go between the circuit and the coil.
    there are a lot many audio amplifier watts but the problem is consumption, I have amplified circuits 30 +30 watts, consumption 2A at the time, to my great consumption of 7a 12v battery shuts down in 3 hours and a little more, and other less watts, I'll put in series to really amplify the output of the coil, to see if it really increases depth, and to raze all the rings you have on the beach.
    aparate other things I have in mind can scan 2 or 3 meters laterally in each pass of the coils, so you can have me answer a few questions.,.
    So that is?
    finderskkeper amplifier.
    As you consume?
    how many watts?
    if for the deaf is very good, but nothing more.
    for it does not take physical quantum
    when finished mine and my tests, since I have to make several circuits and I'm trying to spend as little money as possible will put here my results and my videos
    greetings to all detectorists and those who are behind to see if they see something to steal ideas and patent them.
    and greetings to the children of whores RAJOY, Merkel, Sarkozy,,
    To Spongebob jellybrain, thats you david135,

    To answer your earlier question, Yes!!!! your a S T O O G E. What's with the negative waves. I never did mention it was my invention, I got the schematic from a diy electronics website. Furthermore, there is a schematic in the manufacturers data sheet. It's just a simple,low budget audio booster that works nicely for me and I thought I would share it with everyone. That's what this website is all about. Go and do your own math, what makes you think I ANSWER TO YOU.
    Don't be upset...............you prevoked me in the first place.
    By the way, whats the "childrens of whores" remark all about. You sound very silly

    Leave a comment:


  • david135
    replied
    be gentlemen, the invention of finderskeerper gentleman is?
    a simple audio amplifier to listen to the sound louder?
    This unamplified depth asolutamente nothing ghosts
    to be so should go between the circuit and the coil.
    there are a lot many audio amplifier watts but the problem is consumption, I have amplified circuits 30 +30 watts, consumption 2A at the time, to my great consumption of 7a 12v battery shuts down in 3 hours and a little more, and other less watts, I'll put in series to really amplify the output of the coil, to see if it really increases depth, and to raze all the rings you have on the beach.
    aparate other things I have in mind can scan 2 or 3 meters laterally in each pass of the coils, so you can have me answer a few questions.,.
    So that is?
    finderskkeper amplifier.
    As you consume?
    how many watts?
    if for the deaf is very good, but nothing more.
    for it does not take physical quantum
    when finished mine and my tests, since I have to make several circuits and I'm trying to spend as little money as possible will put here my results and my videos
    greetings to all detectorists and those who are behind to see if they see something to steal ideas and patent them.
    and greetings to the children of whores RAJOY, Merkel, Sarkozy,,

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    So E14 , thanks will go back and have another look
    re Hays there was a post on GT somewhere recently
    about them , you have to email them to make contact
    they still make the housings apparently.

    Leave a comment:


  • Finderskeepers
    replied
    lm4562

    Originally posted by 6666 View Post
    finderskeepers

    thanks for the info on the amp, looks worthwhile that great detection on a melbourne beach
    where did you get the LM4562 ?
    been looking at a few aussie sites but no go

    what coil did you go with ?
    6666

    Ordered it from element 14, they are about 6 bucks. As for the coil, I'm using a minelab 11" monocoil. I have wound my own coils that work ok but I found it impossible to get in contact Hays Electronics as they sell search coil housings.

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    Yes you are right, on the next page from that post he states he uses an 11 inch commander coil; thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • maikl
    replied
    Finderskeepers probably used Minelab commander mono coil. See posting # 331 http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...=17396&page=14

    Leave a comment:


  • 6666
    replied
    finderskeepers

    thanks for the info on the amp, looks worthwhile that great detection on a melbourne beach
    where did you get the LM4562 ?
    been looking at a few aussie sites but no go

    what coil did you go with ?

    Leave a comment:


  • david135
    replied
    hello, finderskeepers, good job, but exactly that is?

    to grab Jellyfish with Sponge Bob?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X