Do you think one 2200uf 16V cap is enough?
I have only 11mm height left in my enclosure.
A 3300uf with 12,5 is too big.
Or 2 x 2200uF 16V ?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
BARACUDA-Legend-1
Collapse
X
-
You need 16V rated capacitor if your battery is <= 15V (+1V reserve). Otherwise use 25V.
You can use any capacitor from 2200uF and above. This circuit doesn't use wide TX pulse so you can get away with low capacitor values.
What's more important is to use low ESR caps. Non-branded caps are not so great and branded caps must be checked for their ESR, ESR <0.1R is good, <0.03R is great.
Leave a comment:
-
I have space problems and i need to replace the 6800uf electrolytic capacitor.
Any suggestions? Can i use a smaller one? How much voltage is minimum?
Leave a comment:
-
i bought the battery for my second camera from this seller https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/253168419220
its good.
Leave a comment:
-
Sorry , the battery of my camera is empty.
I have an on/off switch at the "PP" Board connector.
My upper trimmer is in the other direction than in this video:
Also my Thresh Pot is in other direction.
Leave a comment:
-
My depht changes a lot when i turn it to the right.
Maybe it is the middle position i dont know.
I think 25cm is very good with a 15cm diameter coil.
I will leave it as it is
Can you tell me why i cant use the PP switch? When i move the switch i have a steady tone and i cant detect anything.
Leave a comment:
-
R10 is preset for STROBE DELAY. you do not tune it without o-scope. set it in middle position and forget.
Leave a comment:
-
R10 and R39
R39 -> for the 0V
R10 -> I dont know -> (PDF said adjust till i get -2.1V at Pin1 U2 DC (Rev-A))
I have adjusted it now by testing with a gold ring and a euro.
I got about 20cm for the ring and 25cm with a euro with a testcoil from my Pirat Pi (290uH,15cm dia.)
Leave a comment:
-
no second trimmer. THRESHOLD is a pot on housing panel.
bara has two pots outside - thres and delay.
Leave a comment:
-
Because i dont know what i should do with the second Trimmer!
I wrote you two times that i already have the Zero Nulling.
The PDF said it is DC Voltage at U2 Pin 1 which changes.
Edit: Ok, you meant the Zero Nulling at the oscilloscope.
I meant 0Volts at Pin 6.
Leave a comment:
-
please ask the forum.
you are overloading my PM box by bare requests,
i say you again - you need o-scope in your kitchen room. you operate by categories that i do not use andOriginally posted by BKY1337Yes , i already did this without IRF. But i need to know how i tune the other trimmer.Originally posted by kt315you have to get zero voltage (balance) on U1 pin6, output, or Test point 1 by tuning of R39 trim.
My Pin 1 (U2) shows me about 600mV and i can turn the lower trimmer until i get 250mV or something like that.
But not the wanted -2.1V.
Do i need to get -2.1V?
ask me HOW to measure AC signal with EMI noise in your home by chinese multitester.
YOU HAVE TO GET THE ZERO NULLING IN POINT T1. why you ask me about DC voltage on U2
if you have to get ALL AUTOMATICALLY. no more adjust in this primitive schematic.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: