Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARACUDA-Legend-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BKY1337
    replied
    Grounding Delay pot doesnt change anything.

    I tried to adjust the 0V at the wrong op amp.

    But i still need to find out how to bring the other one to -2.1V and which pin.

    My Pin1 is about 600mV and i can change it with the trimmer but not to -2.1V.

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    I have desoldered the IRF . Then i realized that i need to measure at pin1 instead of pin7.
    I still cant change the pin voltages with the trimmers.

    I have two testpoints at the trimmers i can measure a changing current there.

    Do i need to get -2.1 V? and where?

    Which Pot do you mean? Delay?

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    Try grounding the other end of the pot.

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    I have a problem with the adjustment of my Trimmers.

    Can somebody tell how i need to adjust them?

    I saw in the PDF that i need to bring the voltage at pin6 of the op amp to 0V and then i need to short the delay pot and
    measure the voltage between gnd and Pin7 of the same op amp.(LF353). This voltage should be -2,1V.

    But i tried this and the voltage doesn't change.

    Its the kt315 Rev-B small board.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    Thanks, I think I got it wrong.
    The diodes are very similar according to the datasheet.
    Now I understand it, I see, I have to improve my english

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    Read up on Diodes and there purposes in life. Just use the 1N4148 in place of the 1N914. They both perform the same function but the 1N4148 is more robust with some higher Voltage and Current Ratings. These Diodes are usually used for Voltage Steering and or Light Duty Protection circuits.

    Learn how diodes -- a specialized electronic component, or two-terminal semiconductor device -- work, plus construction, use cases and the types of diodes.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andi68
    replied
    And what does it mean "all diodes 1N914" or better?

    What makes a diode good for pi-detectors?

    Leave a comment:


  • homefire
    replied
    That also included the Resister Mod.

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    This says that the depht doubled from 6 inch to 12 inch with a 300uH mono coil.

    I think i will build such a coil and i will use a red LED which should work.

    Leave a comment:


  • Qiaozhi
    replied
    Originally posted by BKY1337 View Post
    Ok, can you tell me what this mod does? Will i have more depht or more sensitivity?
    Read this ->
    Building the Geotech Baracuda (Rev-A).pdf

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    I have bought one set (2 pieces) one for TGSL and one for Barracuda.

    I guess 18cm is too small for me. Are the normal coils not good?

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    leave it for VLF project. buy 16-18cm housing for the basket type coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    My housing is a 27cm Mikron BG housing for DD coils. I want to build a single loop coil with graphite shielding.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    i do not see pic of your housing. with net type housing you can do double field coil.

    Leave a comment:


  • BKY1337
    replied
    Thanks, but this thread is only about basket coils.
    I cannot fit a basket coil inside my housing.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X