Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BARACUDA-Legend-1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Old cart
    replied
    Very nice schematic layout. Thanks. I wonder why the power switch is always in the ground path rather than the hot side? It seems that putting it on the hot side would make for a lower impedance ground path which is good thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • etwert
    replied
    Surf Master PI and BARACUDA work absolute one
    the same principle. Their means of its implementation
    differ slightly. BARACUDA.rar contain
    files, by means of which can be made
    BARACUDA in the clothes of Surf Master PI, a patch of
    HAMMERHEAD. The management of the device is
    performed by controller 12F683. HEX-code
    BARACUDA.HEX determined the transmitter frequency
    640Hz, the transmitter pulse duration
    100uS, SAMPLE1 and SAMPLE2 45uS,
    SAMPLE1 delay 5-50uS, SAMPLE SPREAD 210uS.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/01dtn4gznj8pjcv/BARACUDA.rar?dl=0

    Leave a comment:


  • RFDave
    replied
    Baracuda Schematic

    Here is the schematic from Alexismex in pdf.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • RFDave
    replied
    Schematic for Baracuda

    Thank you Greylourie

    Leave a comment:


  • greylourie
    replied
    Click on "Reply". Then click on the "Go Advanced" tab at the bottom. From there the user options are expanded, and looking you will see the little "paperclip icon". From there you can attach files .... (can be pdf jpeg gif etc)

    Leave a comment:


  • RFDave
    replied
    Hello all. I have redrawn Alexismex hand schematic in pdf format. I would like to share with everyone. Can someone kindly tell me how can I?

    Thank you

    Leave a comment:


  • RFDave
    replied
    I have been lurking for awhile. Very interesting. Great work everyone.

    Leave a comment:


  • matiass_mdp
    replied
    Hello friends, I still can not run. Now at least I have sound. I have tresh varying volume, but no variation by bringing a metal to coil.

    current coil: 20cm 0.5mm 20 laps. copper

    thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by Koala View Post
    No scope needed


    trial and error is best for this detector


    Gold is best for testing I used a ladies ring.



    Takes a bit of messing around to get the best performance.



    I have not tried different coils and damping resistors on mine yet.
    delay for dp2 is 23mks,so for gold detection more, so i decrease it to 10mks.and what about barra?
    i have 2 detector and test them, work by barra is very easy,but not power like dp2.
    know i search for pi with disc, how ever i buy 3 pic28f252 for dp2 and very good work.

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    No scope needed


    trial and error is best for this detector


    Gold is best for testing I used a ladies ring.



    Takes a bit of messing around to get the best performance.



    I have not tried different coils and damping resistors on mine yet.

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by Koala View Post
    Does TIP127 stay warm or get very hot

    Adjust offset for best results does not have to be 0V

    Also adjust delay for best performance on small gold

    Yes when set up it will detect a coin great


    Will never be as deep as the delta pulse
    no not warm at all.
    i have not scope yet.so can not adjust
    again not adjust but in max depth maybe set it ok
    regards

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Originally posted by mohandes View Post
    thanks
    but it is not work same dp2 or psg.what the diff?or it is normal?
    dp2 is deeper and very good for depth detection ,barra work for detect coin ?
    Does TIP127 stay warm or get very hot

    Adjust offset for best results does not have to be 0V

    Also adjust delay for best performance on small gold

    Yes when set up it will detect a coin great


    Will never be as deep as the delta pulse

    Leave a comment:


  • mohandes
    replied
    Originally posted by Koala View Post
    Mohandes looks like your detector is working well.
    thanks
    but it is not work same dp2 or psg.what the diff?or it is normal?
    dp2 is deeper and very good for depth detection ,barra work for detect coin ?

    Leave a comment:


  • Koala
    replied
    Mohandes looks like your detector is working well.

    Leave a comment:


  • kt315
    replied
    Originally posted by mohandes View Post
    Moohammed, can you pls give not iranian links' sources just cause the majority geotechers are not able read in persian?
    something from ENGzine range pls.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X