Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
BARACUDA-Legend-1
Collapse
X
-
no only variable resistors!.Originally posted by matiass_mdp View Postquestion, R15 and R39 are: Trimmers can be Variable resistors (potentiometers) variable capacitors, inductors or trimmable. ?.
thancks
Leave a comment:
-
question, R15 and R39 are: Trimmers can be Variable resistors (potentiometers) variable capacitors, inductors or trimmable. ?.
thancks
Leave a comment:
-
hello, again annoying, the variable resistors of 25k that value must fix aprximadamente. I do not use the 102 (pictured), I create some bridge?. thanks greetings
Leave a comment:
-
Coil not that important for getting a threshold tone.
Delay and Offset if too far out will cause no sound when target passed.
TIP127 should get warm but not hot.
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks for your answers, it may be that the coil is the problem ?, or more poorly constructed this at least would have to be sounds in the speaker anyway?
thanks greetings
Leave a comment:
-
Thanks, then you use 102, only 4585?. 4585 can not get, I'll try 2n 2n-5458 2n5458 5458.
thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Hi, thanks for the reply, I wonder that in the original circuit q3 is not a MPF102 ?. apparently they are the same but there must be some difference. Another person to not get 102, 245 sets q5 q7 but puts 256 Q5. (102, 5485, 256, 245 are all VHF / UHF Amplifier (N-Channel). But there must be a difference, just notice that the arrow on the 5485 and 256
They are in G and the 102 and 245 is in D.

thanks
Leave a comment:
-
Offset should be adjusted to give 0v on NE5534 pin 6
Check pin orientation of BF245
12v supply is recommended, 9v is not good
Leave a comment:
-
Hi, I'm new to the forum, a greeting to all, sorry for my English, I built the barracuda but I can not get sound, I have the following votajes (image) remplaze the q3 for bf245 and u4 for TL072, coil test with one of 20cm 23 turns of 0.5mm wire and zero sound.

greetings thank all
Leave a comment:
-
Hi does anybody have the new schematic and instruction for the baracuda legend see i purchased it this year 2015 january im just looking for a good metal detector so i bought this kit not knowing that you need some electronic sawvy but i did put it together just cant wire it up im not sure were they go to on the pots and were they come off the board lol can anybody help me with some pictures lol of were they come off the board and connect to the pots i do have some idea how things work just cant read a schematic im good on instruction on how too. so if anybody can help me that would be nice thanks
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: