Thanks for your reply
No, it is not shorted, only in appearance
regards
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
BARACUDA-Legend-1
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Some pictures please..
Originally posted by Chiringo View PostDear partners:
I'm new to the forum, I decided to make the barracuda project
after a failed first attempt I decided to make the plate again
In this second untill ..... the ICL7660 is heated after connecting the battery
For more than reviewing everything I am not able to know the reason
Can someone guide me?
Thanks in advance
Leave a comment:
-
anybody gave you two stage effective frontend schematic for gold? http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...o-stage-preampOriginally posted by chuubaba View PostWhat is the value of CC (compensation capacitor)
did you see it?
Leave a comment:
-
show us pics of your board amigo.Originally posted by Chiringo View PostDear partners:
I'm new to the forum, I decided to make the barracuda project
after a failed first attempt I decided to make the plate again
In this second untill ..... the ICL7660 is heated after connecting the battery
For more than reviewing everything I am not able to know the reason
Can someone guide me?
Thanks in advance
Leave a comment:
-
Go here -> http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...roject-DetailsOriginally posted by Chiringo View PostDear partners:
I'm new to the forum, I decided to make the barracuda project
after a failed first attempt I decided to make the plate again
In this second untill ..... the ICL7660 is heated after connecting the battery
For more than reviewing everything I am not able to know the reason
Can someone guide me?
Thanks in advance
and read the Build Document for the Geotech Baracuda REV-A.
You will see that there are several problems with the version you're trying to build.
Leave a comment:
-
Dear partners:
I'm new to the forum, I decided to make the barracuda project
after a failed first attempt I decided to make the plate again
In this second untill ..... the ICL7660 is heated after connecting the battery
For more than reviewing everything I am not able to know the reason
Can someone guide me?
Thanks in advance
Leave a comment:
-
nonkapo what do guard rings specific for use in this pcb look like?
How to connect ucc27321 with pcb?
Leave a comment:
-
Google says:Originally posted by chuubaba View Postkt
what is a RMS ?
how to attach ucc27321 with pcb because in my country it has four legs
please share links of the exact guard rings and rf chokes
because i want to make this design.
I do not see in any datasheet ucc27321 with four legs. Either DIP8 or SMD8 8 pin.
Leave a comment:
-
kt
what is a RMS ?
how to attach ucc27321 with pcb because in my country it has four legs
please share links of the exact guard rings and rf chokes
because i want to make this design.
Leave a comment:
-
.....where you have reliable source for 2N5485, MPF102, PN4391,PN4393 or 2SK170? ....
These are chinese made available in my city shops. There is no online store to get these all for me so i have to visit the shops.
Leave a comment:
-
A quick question about where you have reliable source for 2N5485, MPF102, PN4391,PN4393 or 2SK170? I think these are the last elements i need. Got almost everything from Farnel but they have no stock of the above. Thanks.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: